Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate_SEX_TEEN tooting  (Read 1138 times)

19 review(s) for Gym_Bunny_19 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5940881) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 21 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Mick42

Total waste of time would not do anything off her list said its just a list she don't do any of it when I ask her.
would not let me touch her kiss any part of her she told me to undress myself why she was out the room.
I felt like I wasted my money I have seen plenty of others off AW but not had anything like this before.
I would keep away for sure.
She says she does this and that and then says its just a list all she wants is a quick fuck you cannot touch her tits or arse or anything else

Offline LLPunting

Total waste of time would not do anything off her list said its just a list she don't do any of it when I ask her.
would not let me touch her kiss any part of her she told me to undress myself why she was out the room.
I felt like I wasted my money I have seen plenty of others off AW but not had anything like this before.
I would keep away for sure.
She says she does this and that and then says its just a list all she wants is a quick fuck you cannot touch her tits or arse or anything else

And why did you see her given all the negs already posted?

Offline king tarzan

And why did you see her given all the negs already posted?

To be honest benefit of the doubt should be given as just very recently joined and learning the ropes..

Live and learn..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

To be honest benefit of the doubt should be given as just very recently joined and learning the ropes..

Live and learn..

May've just joined but doesn't read like a noob punter.  Who goes on a (shit) punt then out of the blue finds a review site and drops a review?  Most everyone else joins/lurks to find SPs worth visiting. 

Props to OP for reviewing   :drinks:

The mantra is: "Do your research".