Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoey_99, Euston  (Read 2650 times)

1 review(s) for Zoey_99 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Christos

External Link/Members Only

This is Positive because I think it would be harsh to give anything lower to such an inexperienced girl. I've seen her twice but didn't mean to. She was Manuella_99 and when I booked her first time.

I booked her again not knowing it was the same girl, because the profile was different. This time was a bit better. I think maybe because she realised I didn't really want to see her again after the first time, she knew I wasn't going to obsess over her or anything like that. She doesn't take the lead at all. A genuine blank canvass who is interested in finding stuff out. Someone more dominant than me, I think, might go well with her. She's very quiet, gets into things a little but doesn't like to show it. Doesn't like eye contact and is not a particularly enthusiastic kisser.

So why the fuck the Positive then?

She's gorgeous, and well, to be honest I like the challenge. Might well try to see her again.

Offline Wankingdead

Offline Wankingdead

At £200 an hour and not experienced?

Offline Christos

Sorry got bored of typing the same thing in each review.

Gave oral then protected sex.

Offline AlTerminator

Hey cristo, how would you rate her face?  her figure looks amazing.

Offline bestbefore

way too expensive. Why pay £200 for inexperience? and she doesnt sound that enthusiastic from the review.