Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews  (Read 1874 times)

seward

I have just reviewed a WG who has been reviewed many times with a great deal of positive feedback from UKP members,
My question is this are these reviews still worth doing or is it just repetitive,? Should we concentrate more on WGs that haven't been reviewed ?  :unknown:

Rod trotter

Any review is always worth it for many reasons

Keep on reviewing  :hi:

seward

Thanks that is my belief but always like other punters views  :hi:

Offline threechilliman

Yes is the simple answer. It shows if a girl is consistent over time and from punter to punter.

tcm

Offline RedKettle

Yes review.

In my opinion always review the first time you see a girl.  After that only review her again if change in rating, although you can always add to the original review thread for lesser matters.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Even if the girl has 967 reviews you should still give your version of events ------------also older reviews soon get lost in the archives.

Offline GreyDave

:hi:   I feel the same some times..

I think in future I`ll review in a shorter way ie . My age v her age as some times this has an effect on the way they treat me  :( weather she is like her AW pics  mostly not ...and if reviewed here before you can look at and get a feel if she might be worth the punt .... I am still a daft old bugger who goes for the walk ups and they change all the time Wiki page is ok with some of the older  girls but the chances of getting the one stated are getting slimmer but you don't have far to walk to find a diffrent girl  :dance: :dance:

Offline Jimmyredcab

:hi:   I feel the same some times..

I think in future I`ll review in a shorter way ie .

Your reviews look OK to me -------------------- what I hate is when the review is like a short novel.    :dash:

Offline hendrix

Always worth reviewing in my view. Consistency of service is something I look for, so the more the better.

punther

I have just reviewed a WG who has been reviewed many times with a great deal of positive feedback from UKP members,
My question is this are these reviews still worth doing or is it just repetitive,? Should we concentrate more on WGs that haven't been reviewed ?  :unknown:

Yes.

There may be a particular element to the girl or her service that someone considering her may be after but is not mentioned in any of her current reviews. Your review may be the one that contains this particular bit of information that helps a prospective punter make his decision

Offline Corus Boy

Yes, review IMO.

As said above a few times, it will hopefully show both consistency and you may add a little something that you missed before and others had not mentioned.

Also, especially if she is a local girl, it will add to her review count, that may bring her more business and she will stay in the game because we need to keep the good ones, spend our money with them rather than wasting it on Romanians.

Offline MrMatrix

Hi Seward. I enjoyed your recent review and I would always say try and do a review. Looks like you had a good punt, lucky you. We've seen it where even established WGs have had bad days despite a raft of positives. And of course some profiles are sold on  :hi:

5th Musketeer

Your reviews look OK to me -------------------- what I hate is when the review is like a short novel.    :dash:
Better than a long novel though  :D

Offline cueball

I think that's a resounding yes then seward  :thumbsup:

Mysterion

I concur with the "always review" policy, since it is my own personal policy. There is always something new to say, maybe you saw her in a different outfit or you did a hot roleplay or something. This would give other punters ideas of what they could ask for if they saw her.

Also seeing as we all differ in tastes there may be punters who share your tastes and have also seen the girl, if their opinion agrees with yours he can then check out your previous reviews for potential punts and you can do the same with him.

Offline smiths

ALL genuine reviews are very worthwhile as they are the punters views of the punt. No need to choose to concentrate on one or the other, as both can be reviewed. No such thing as too many reviews in my book.

I have also noted some punters use a WG already having reviews as their reasoning for not doing one on the WG. Up to them of course but to me that's just a cop out excuse for they cant be bothered, and seeing as a review doesn't need to take more than a short time to write why not do one.

As has been posted before, it can be annoying when you do a negative review to then see another punter or punters post on the thread saying they had experienced the same problem with the WG. What fucking use is that to the reviewer AFTER the punt, punters need to know BEFORE the punt so they can take that problem into consideration if they wish to.

Offline smiths

I concur with the "always review" policy, since it is my own personal policy. There is always something new to say, maybe you saw her in a different outfit or you did a hot roleplay or something. This would give other punters ideas of what they could ask for if they saw her.

Also seeing as we all differ in tastes there may be punters who share your tastes and have also seen the girl, if their opinion agrees with yours he can then check out your previous reviews for potential punts and you can do the same with him.

Personally I haven't got an always review policy, I have an always review a negative punt policy though. For positives I may well review after I have had my fill of the WG so I avoid whats happened to me before many times, the WG becomes much harder or in fact impossible to punt as suits me due to how busy she has become, and some have the cheek to put their prices up and expected me to pay the new rate, not something I will do, though to be fair most WGs have kept me on their old rate. And sometimes I get a rec off a punter I know on the agreement I don't review her on the open forum until he says its ok, if that's the deal then I honour that.

For some WGs I will and have reviewed them positively quite quickly for various reasons, one being I don't intend to return but the WGs service was good enough for me to give her a positive. Punters are all different of course so its what suits the punter that's important ultimately.

Offline dboy74

An up to date review on a WG is always useful no matter how popular they are.

LL

Keep 'em coming that's what I say. I like to read reviews of the same girl written by different members. Each one offers a slightly different perspective and either strengthens or balances the overall reputation that the girl has here.

Offline RedKettle

Keep 'em coming that's what I say. I like to read reviews of the same girl written by different members. Each one offers a slightly different perspective and either strengthens or balances the overall reputation that the girl has here.

yep agree with that!  I recently decided to break my own rules on a girl because after reading about a dozen reviews I had a really good feeling about her - and it was a great punt.

Offline pewpewpew

When I'm researching a girl i pay more attention to recent reviews so constant reviewing good or bad is helpful to me

seward

Well I think that set of comments answer the question, I shall keep reviewing no matter how many a WGs got, thanks gents for taking the time to reply  :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:06:26 pm by seward »

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Yes review.

In my opinion always review the first time you see a girl.  After that only review her again if change in rating, although you can always add to the original review thread for lesser matters.

When I'm trawling UKP for research I always look for girls who have been recently reviewed, even 3 months old is too long to judge her performance as circumstances may change

Chuckman

For me, any review six months and older mayas well never have happened so it's always nice to have a progress report on matters.

vw

For me, any review six months and older mayas well never have happened so it's always nice to have a progress report on matters.

Even blackmailers, thieves, scum bags and violent prossie reviews ?

A bit quick to forgive in my opinion !

Chuckman

That's why it's nice to have a progress report about them to see if anything has changed in the interim.