Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone up for a bit of ball busting?  (Read 3298 times)

Offline Turtle Z

This video is fucking hilarious…

External Link/Members Only

Anyone recognise her? She is obviously a WG and my favourite comment is that, 'She's kicking him because he booked a travellodge and not a premier inn.'   :lol:

jcdmj12

That is one fetish I really don't understand.    :scare:

Dangerous too when they do it that hard - people have died from neurogenic shock doing that.

Offline CBPaul

Fuck NO  :scare:

Legs clamped firmly together now.

Offline Deepstroker

Well each to their own but it wouldnt be my cup of tea. Looks downright dangerous to me..i wonder if he visited A&E after this session? Cant blame her re being pissed with Travel lodge though. I always book premier inn :)

Offline Corky

He must be nuts, and she must be a psycho.

Offline cueball

Ha ha, bloody bonkers, not for me that

JuliusSeizure

This is absolutely fucking hilarious!! It really makes me wonder what compels you to even try this.

Offline SamLP

I struggle to understand where the pleasure is in this. The guy has a hard-on from it, and how could he even stand up? Did he apply a tub of numbing cream on his balls?

kenw1

dork

You guys are prudes! I'm inspired now. My next booking is going to involve two girls and a couple of baseball bats.  :coolgirl:

Offline StevenS

Fucking hell!!! One good wallop and I'm feeling nauseous. After 6 minutes I'd be lying in a ball covered in my own sick.

Ben4454

Not interested in ballbusting. Although have a fantasy of a girl boxer punching my balls like a speedbag.

dork

if someone kicks you in the nuts does it really matter to you what sex they are?.................... ambulance!

Offline StevenS

Not interested in ballbusting. Although have a fantasy of a girl boxer punching my balls like a speedbag.

She would have to be very short

justfornow

You guys are prudes! I'm inspired now. My next booking is going to involve two girls and a couple of baseball bats.  :coolgirl:

why so fluffy, i go with wooden board hammer pack of nails and one girl that has DIY in her likes,i want to see how many can you hammer in a nut :)

Offline jsparky

Can't believe he maintain a boner for the 6mins video, just watching it was enough to put me off sex, well, each to their own, but an idiot no less.

d00fer

NOOOOPE. Although I do remember one long since retired WG telling me about one of her punters who just wanted to be shot in the plums with an air pistol

Offline Zeusthedoc

I was once kicked in the nuts when I was about 8 or 9....I still wince and tighten up at the very thought....not to mention the countless other times when I caught a dickshot playing squash or football.

How this guy went thru 6 mins I have no idea....I'd have called it off as she wound up for the first kick. :vomit:

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Isn't there a bit of acting going on there, if she was walloping him as hard as she "appears" to be he'd be unable to get up even.

I think this looks more aggressive than it is..

Offline akauya

I've seen a few of those over the years, I can never watch more than a few seconds... pain does nothing for me at all.  :wacko:

Offline bigmc

Fuck that !!!
 I had tears in my eyes, had to turn it off.
Got hit in the nuts with a squash ball once. I passed out it hurt that much

Offline pdq

when i saw the efukt link i thought you were going to put this up

why oh why would you do this

willbred

As always, each to their own. Does sweet FA for me tho. There's a guy on AW who always has the same thing,,,his nuts kicked black and blue and finished off with a stocking'd footjob. Off he goes satisfied and often bleeding...god knows.... I can't resist reading his FRs tho

Offline Zeusthedoc

when i saw the efukt link i thought you were going to put this up

why oh why would you do this

I think they needed a safe word for this one - My vote would be for:

OwFuckThatsTooFarKickMeAgainAndI'llKickYouBackYouCunt.

Mind you, I'm sure she loved taking his money and kicking his balls - I would gladly do that to some guys that I work with, for free!

Offline Mr_Shins

Resurrecting an old topic but then there are not many on here about ballbusting.

Firstly, if anyone knows how to hire that woman, please let me know. Her dress style fits the image of what I'm looking for, as does the setting, albeit she could do with better conversation. She looks like an ordinary woman, not like some "dominatrix".

I prefer to remain partly dressed too. I will usually wear light shorts.

Most of the kicks are probably missing the main target one tends to get a lot of marking on the legs. He had to also hold his penis to be out of the line of shot. There is one shot in there where she definitely hits the target full-on and you see he takes a break at that point.

The video is also rather "boring". I saw no lead-up, i.e. no reason why she is kicking him. I didn't see the explanation of travelodge/premier-inn in the clip I was watching, just him kneeling undressed with a mask over his face (I don't wear one in mine).

We do get a reasonable view of the woman and her boots.

His bleeding is caused either by friction rub or the heels scratching. Kicking balls doesn't normally cause bleeding.

And by the way, I used "punting" and A/W to find these people because I found UKM and similar sites useless.

For example, the list of people on here:

Most of them wear silly outfits, many are over 40 (I prefer around 24-34 age group), usually ridiculously priced (£200 an hour just to let you kick me?), and often have attitude (I'm a mistress, I'm always in control, you serve me nonsense). The only one on that list which is somewhat appealing is Mistress Roxy (no price listed) who last logged in in 2009 so that looks like a very old site and who knows if she's even still around.

Offline funmax1

My balls ache after a hard fucking session , so that is not for me  :wacko:

cognito

I wonder how many people into this practice end up in hospital and have their nuts removed because of irreparable damage. I suppose the silicon implants they replace them with can take a bit more punishment than the real thing so it might suit them fine :wacko:.

Offline Mr_Shins

Do you know anyone who had irreparable damage?

VorteX0

Ouch... Thats a bit too much. Balls deserve loving in a good way.