Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Pandora x . Southampton Anyone seen her ?  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Frenchie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tried to see Pandora last week ..but things didn't work out .....replied to all my emails .. but when I went to ring her there was no reply---however it was to make an appointment on the day ...a bit disappointed ...but not her fault .

Her bum looks amazing !!! Not much on here about her -  but plenty of AW reviews ..... Doesn't do CIM .. but she has reduced her 30 minute price to £80 ..and the location (SO14 area of Southampton ) would be very convenient for me .

Any thoughts ?

Offline personofinterest

Hi,

Yes, Pandora is a lovely lady. I've met Pandora a couple of times. She's relocated too far from me now. Pandora is a entertaining and chatty lady. I believe, she's been taking appointments for a long time. Cannot recall, her older profiles but search for Pandora or  Summer and Southampton. Certainly worth persevering to make contact. I've always called on the day of the booking.

Offline Stiltskin

.. but she has reduced her 30 minute price to £80

Was that a special offer? Her rate is back up to £100 per half hour now. Pity, as I'd never pay more than £80 for a half hour booking.

Offline SJ772

She used to do CIM , and I think also possibly Anal, given she has removed those services under her new profile I think she's charging a little much unless she is drop dead gorgeous.   £80 for 30 mins I was planning to try, but as you say seems she gone back to £100 now which is too much for me.