Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuzyTigerLady -Ashford, Kent  (Read 2642 times)

Offline bassman135

Hi All

Has anyone seen this Lady?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks like just what I like and I'm very tempted despite the trek involved for me.

Many thanks

:hi:

Offline trumps

Saw her about a year ago. I think it would have been a good punt except for ....I remember being a bit disappointed that her boobs are enhanced (which I really don't like) but they were v well done to the extent I had to ask her whether they were fake, and it didn't really bother me - it's just that slight sense of let down that you're not playing with the real thing(s).

For that reason alone I wouldn't return, but if you're OK with well done fake boobies give her a go. Thought she was attractive for a MILF.

Offline bassman135

Saw her about a year ago. I think it would have been a good punt except for ....I remember being a bit disappointed that her boobs are enhanced (which I really don't like) but they were v well done to the extent I had to ask her whether they were fake, and it didn't really bother me - it's just that slight sense of let down that you're not playing with the real thing(s).

For that reason alone I wouldn't return, but if you're OK with well done fake boobies give her a go. Thought she was attractive for a MILF.

:hi: Ta

Offline Kentpunt

i went there a while ago and had a good time, i did a review of her too :cool: have a look at that  :)

Offline Royd30

Check adult work has visited here mobile number is on site tn24post code