Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dolly at Diva Wscorts - Paddington  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Moneyd

I'll keep this one short.

First of all I'm aware of all the stupid mistakes that I should have known better about as an experienced punter. So please avoid the patronising comments and give me a break.

£100 for 30 minutes.

Flat is a stones throw from Paddington Station. Decent apartment, just wish the rest was of similar quality.

I specifically asked if Dolly was in her thirties. They said yes and the pictures were incredibly accurate. Lying cunts.

Get there and she's ok looking. Probably mid forties though, maybe late forties.

I don't know why I didn't walk. I usually have no problems walking and don't get nervous. She was a nice girl though and I thought her age may mean the BJ skills are good. I was wrong.

Her breasts were like a bag of frozen peas. Saggy as they come. It was like playing with 2 large pieces of kneaded pizza dough, with nipples.

Just settled for a BJ and left as soon as I shot my load.

So basically £100 for a shit blow job from an aged women with saggy tits.

AVOID MY FRIENDS.

spursy100

I think a rule of thumb,is if someone doesn't look absolutely breathe taking with photoshop leave it.I was a photographer for many years so seem to have ability to look through photoshop.But still even fools me sometimes.

Offline hw189

Quite easy to search on Diva's site, here it is though:
External Link/Members Only

I guess she doesn't have blonde curls or a pretty face.