Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alizee21 - Durham  (Read 1084 times)

Jj255

As some of you will be aware you can't find this beautiful lady on adultwork for the moment but she is also on External Link/Members Only

I have just had a fantastic hour with Alizee in Durham and as all the other reviews allude to she is the real deal. I am incredibly fussy but this girl has it all. Facially very attractive with a great body and I just loved those breasts. Yes I'm a breast man!

This was my going away present to me before I leave the UK once more and I was amazed that Alizee could fit me in at short notice. I don't see the need to go in to detail as it has already been said on all the other positive reviews. All anybody needs to know is this...........yes go and see her. Put her on your bucket list at number 1 and enjoy.

vw

That's a thank you letter not a review.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline FLYING BLUE

As some of you will be aware you can't find this beautiful lady on adultwork for the moment but she is also on External Link/Members Only

I have just had a fantastic hour with Alizee in Durham and as all the other reviews allude to she is the real deal. I am incredibly fussy but this girl has it all. Facially very attractive with a great body and I just loved those breasts. Yes I'm a breast man!

This was my going away present to me before I leave the UK once more and I was amazed that Alizee could fit me in at short notice. I don't see the need to go in to detail as it has already been said on all the other positive reviews. All anybody needs to know is this...........yes go and see her. Put her on your bucket list at number 1 and enjoy.

Then, without being rude to you, a new poster, it's not a review, merely a positive comment. If you are happy to post a review, it's worth doing it in more detail :hi:

Online scutty brown

is this the same girl?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=adultwork;id=4047501

don't think she needs your attempt at fan mail............

Offline Jamessn

She’s messed me around for a while now, not answering messages, changing her mind if she’s available or not

But still trying

Online scutty brown

She’s messed me around for a while now, not answering messages, changing her mind if she’s available or not

But still trying

probably just tired and shagged out

Offline Jamessn

As long as she don’t turn into Brooke Knights II