Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy to TOFTT - suggestions?  (Read 3130 times)

Offline Arar77

I've spent a while lurking, made the odd post and review but reckon I owe the forum a favour.

I'm at a loose end in Central London on Thursday - set up an RB but nothing has tickled my fancy (and my HL girls are all unavailable), so I thought I'd ask around - if anyone has someone they've been thinking about punting and need someone to TOFTT, now's the time to speak up. 

Has to be a girl in Zone 1, not crazy money (I'm not feeling THAT generous) and preferably slim.  Also (obviously) not someone who offers BB and/or has a tonne of shit reviews.

Post your suggestions below and I'll see what I can do - reckon I'll have time to fit in 2 or 3 on Thursday evening if they're available.

Enfield

Skinny young polish blonde  80 pounds for an hour she must have big nose or something will try friday if she's  a munter I'll  walk

Offline NightKid

Jesus guys, give the fella a better pick than the Whitechapel brothel and 2 untested Romanians.  :lol:
These two are currently the top of my TOFTT list ... I might race you to the latter:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

These two are currently the top of my TOFTT list ... I might race you to the latter:

Might have to haul ass over to Hungary, NK - looks like she's already flown the coup

Offline NightKid

Might have to haul ass over to Hungary, NK - looks like she's already flown the coup

Huh? Her number's still showing for me and there's no accessing from: displayed.

That said, I'd believe the bit where she says she'll be gone soon - the hot ones have a tendency to do that. Let's just hope she's not too good to be true.

Offline PLeisure

Huh? Her number's still showing for me and there's no accessing from: displayed.

That said, I'd believe the bit where she says she'll be gone soon - the hot ones have a tendency to do that. Let's just hope she's not too good to be true.
Yeahhhh..... 1st row of text reads, "LAST DAY!" x6  :(
Last log-in date: 19th Sept.

Good find though...   

scorpion61

Jesus guys, give the fella a better pick than the Whitechapel brothel and 2 untested Romanians.  :lol:

Hey if they were sure fire we'd be there ourselves. Thought you were taking a risk for us. Isn't that what TOFTT is about?

Offline Arar77

Hey if they were sure fire we'd be there ourselves. Thought you were taking a risk for us. Isn't that what TOFTT is about?

There's a surefire waste of my money, and there's a sure thing - surely TOFTT sits somewhere in between the two?  I'd say it's along the lines of "I think she's probably good, but I'm not 100% and don't quite want to risk it yet" - as opposed to "try this one out and although she's probably shit, let us know if you unearth a gem"

Offline Arar77

Kayla, I'd spotted too.  But yep, looks like she's had enough of London already...

Sandra looks good, but seems to room with Eve External Link/Members Only who has bad reviews, so I'm not convinced there.  Still, in the absence of any better suggestions by tomorrow...

NickFury

photo looks good, but could be recycled - External Link/Members Only
abit expensive, have noticed  her prices move between 200-300ph seemingly reliable AW feedbacks - External Link/Members Only
random find ... External Link/Members Only

good luck!

scorpion61

There's a surefire waste of my money, and there's a sure thing - surely TOFTT sits somewhere in between the two?  I'd say it's along the lines of "I think she's probably good, but I'm not 100% and don't quite want to risk it yet" - as opposed to "try this one out and although she's probably shit, let us know if you unearth a gem"

The irony is I was thinking twice about suggesting Katie as I was keen to TOFTT there myself - which I have now done. Review to follow. But definitely the girl in the pics, including the pink dress and for £60 not bad at all.

slow and low

External Link/Members Only Tried contacting this provider, no reply to emails, text or calls.

Offline PLeisure

Logged on recently - seems she's back in town  :hi:

Online akauya

How about this one

Hidden Image/Members Only

No reviews here, none on AW. Profile created in 2010, logged in today. No GRIS hits. Total mystery. Could be B&S.

vw

How about this one

Hidden Image/Members Only

No reviews here, none on AW. Profile created in 2010, logged in today. No GRIS hits. Total mystery. Could be B&S.
Age 25 and calls herself sweet perfect teen, bet it doesn't know what day of the week it is !

Dave Kent

Been trying to get some info on these two. Don't punt very often so toft is very risky for me!!

External Link/Members Only

And

vw

Been trying to get some info on these two. Don't punt very often so toft is very risky for me!!

And

So you would rather someone else risks their punt !

Dave Kent

So you would rather someone else risks their punt !

No, but someone is offering to toft meaning they're prepared to see someone with little/no feedback and these two have no gris hits but similarly no feedback.

Although I'd like to be in the position to take a punt with one of these 2, I only punt once, maybe twice a year so need a safe bet when I do

vw

No, but someone is offering to toft meaning they're prepared to see someone with little/no feedback and these two have no gris hits but similarly no feedback.

Although I'd like to be in the position to take a punt with one of these 2, I only punt once, maybe twice a year so need a safe bet when I do
Why not try one of the well reviewed ones then, plenty of them !

Offline MintRoyale

Kayla is back External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and claims to be a Miss Hungary!

She did have face pics but she's switched them now. All I remember is she had a jewelled belly button and a longish face and pointy nose. Only here for 7 days...

Offline Arar77

Kayla is back External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and claims to be a Miss Hungary!

She did have face pics but she's switched them now. All I remember is she had a jewelled belly button and a longish face and pointy nose. Only here for 7 days...

Kayla is indeed back and I've seen her.  Report to follow.  Incredibly hot, but so little English spoken that it's only going to be a neutral...