Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beginner Advise  (Read 1192 times)

Offline PunterPat

I have been lurking on here for a while now, and am wondering whether anyone has any advise or recommendations for a beginner as I have never been with a PRO before, though I'm certainly no virgin.

I have been considering going for a massage with extras as to dip my toe in. Also I'm not sure whether to go for someone locally or to travel out of town. If I meet someone locally then there's a chance of being caught out but then to head out of town you need the excuse. Would anyone be willing to give any advise or even there 10p worth?

Thanks

P.S.
I live in the North West if that helps.

Offline Hobbit

I have been lurking on here for a while now, and am wondering whether anyone has any advise or recommendations for a beginner as I have never been with a PRO before, though I'm certainly no virgin.

I have been considering going for a massage with extras as to dip my toe in. Also I'm not sure whether to go for someone locally or to travel out of town. If I meet someone locally then there's a chance of being caught out but then to head out of town you need the excuse. Would anyone be willing to give any advise or even there 10p worth?

Thanks

P.S.

My advice would be don't do it! This hobby is very addictive at times and can also be a soul destroyer if you experience a bad punt. Apart from that, enjoy yourself and happy punting.  :hi:

Offline lewisjones23

mediumjoe

It wasn't that bad Lewis, but at least he starts his sentence with a capital letter and ends with a full stop.

Offline lewisjones23

It wasn't that bad Lewis, but at least he starts his sentence with a capital letter and ends with a full stop.

:rose:

Offline cueball

You should have started a thread on the nw board..... I'd have found you some that would've put you off punting for life  :sarcastic:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Getting caught in the local is probably the least of the issues.

If you are attached then you need to consider a 2nd phone. If not then you can get away with dual-sim but don't use your public number on a smartphone for your correspondence unless you want all these girls to see your facebook and therefore real identity. Giff Gaff are great for cheap pay as you go.

All you need then is an excuse for why you are in that area (which frankly shouldn't be hard to come up with any day).

When you say North West I assume you still mean Scotland so pickings will likely be slim. Maybe wait for an excuse for a city trip/break if you are worried that the "locals will know."

As for being with a Pro. I doubt any of us would attest to any particular sexual athletics but she will (hopefully) know what shes doing and ultimately it is sex. You don't need a handbook to have some sweaty fun.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Thanks

'...as to dip my toe in...'. Take my advice, DON'T DO IT. She might get athlete's cunt...

P.S.

Shynuthorny69

I'd also suggest checking out adult work etc for wgs that have good feedback plenty of happy reviews on here to start off with... So far ive only met girls I've done my homework on and have only had 1 bad experience (although saying that the girl was well reviewed and still a crap punt lol)

Offline Happyjose

I'd also suggest checking out adult work etc for wgs that have good feedback plenty of happy reviews on here to start off with... So far ive only met girls I've done my homework on and have only had 1 bad experience (although saying that the girl was well reviewed and still a crap punt lol)

Adultwork feedback is completely useless. The review sections on here are littered with negatives for prossies with impeccable AW feedback

Offline The_Don

Adultwork feedback is completely useless. The review sections on here are littered with negatives for prossies with impeccable AW feedback

External Link/Members Only

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.