Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it too hot to punt?  (Read 1677 times)

kamu

Im a lover of the sun, a bit of warmth and the scantilly clad young ladies that go with it but 30+ degrees for an extended period of time is just too much. Ive managed 2 punts during this period and by the end of each I was probably wetter than my pre-punt shower. One luckilly had a fan which made things marginally more bearable but the other had nothing. If she had cracked an egg on me im sure it would of been done within 10min. As I speak I have 2 fans on the go which just seem to be moving the hot air about and am about to try the home made air cooling advice ive seen online using some ice. If this is going to become a regular occurence for lengthy periods of time in the summer I think purchasing some aircon with an outcalls only policy will need to be enforced :sarcastic:.

Jas1975

Probably.  I am not good in the heat.

Offline Trenlover

Probably.  I am not good in the heat.

I sweat too easily as it is so in this heat im dripping buckets everywhere, just makes the whole thing tacky and embarrassing.

Offline Yaardie

YES!

Even the girls I've punted with have said how hot it is.
When your both leaking during the act and having to take mini breaks it's like..  :dash: :dash:
I feel like just saying "Nope no more, take a lil break from this ". . Then I see a girl I've been meaning to book is 'available' lol

Offline berksboy

To OP just put a 1L bottle of frozen water in front on your fan , cheep AC !

kamu

I feel like just saying "Nope no more, take a lil break from this ". . Then I see a girl I've been meaning to book is 'available' lol

Ive been having the same problem :sarcastic:. I had been waiting for Lara and Vicki to pop up somewhere reasonably local for months so I could have my first pop at a threesome with 2 girls who are well reviewed and reasonably priced. When they popped up on my doorstep I just couldnt say no. Good job I didnt either as they were evicted and left the area at the end of the punt :sarcastic:.

kamu

To OP just put a 1L bottle of frozen water in front on your fan , cheep AC !

I tried that 1 earlier with 2 frozen ribena bottles strapped to the front of the fan. Didnt seem to do alot...

Offline mr.bluesky

Hot weather sure as hell makes me feel more horny with all the flesh on show ie short skirts and skimpy tops but don't feel like punting because I sweat buckets . Will be glad when it gets cooler and normal punting will resume

YidArmy

Far too hot in the day. Night time when it's cooler might be possible.

Offline Trotter671

Yep, I agree the warm weather is good but just too hot and muggy at moment for shagging!!

Offline Yaardie

Ive been having the same problem :sarcastic:. I had been waiting for Lara and Vicki to pop up somewhere reasonably local for months so I could have my first pop at a threesome with 2 girls who are well reviewed and reasonably priced. When they popped up on my doorstep I just couldnt say no. Good job I didnt either as they were evicted and left the area at the end of the punt :sarcastic:.

I could just imagine what a filthy, non stop action threesome would be like in this weather.  :crazy:

Sexy as hell in a way but then...  :unknown:

Interesting!..

Offline Yaardie

Hot weather sure as hell makes me feel more horny with all the flesh on show ie short skirts and skimpy tops but don't feel like punting because I sweat buckets . Will be glad when it gets cooler and normal punting will resume

Agreed.

In this weather I wake up hot and just have that urge.
Doesn't help seeing women walking around with short clothing.
Next thing you know your making phone calls lol

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
You can't beat licking the sweat off a girl's back.

fredpunter

You can't beat licking the sweat off a girl's back.

Not sure about that... her licking the sweat off yours is pretty horny too

Offline Anadin

I prefer it when its cold outside and gets dark around 5pm so I can punt under the cover of darkness. Summer and the hot weather can fuck right off.

Offline mrdiamond77

No, I have punted this week and did not find it a problem.

Offline RedKettle

No - did outcall to good hotel with excellent aircon.  Happy days.

Offline scutty brown

I've had no problems, but then I've gone from 14 stone to 12st 4lbs in the last six months. Hope to lose another 6-7 lbs
Rest of you fatties should do the same.......

Offline HughJardon

I haven't complained about the heat but no way could I punt this week,  it may be a different story if it was a hotel incall with Icey cold air con installed

At the moment no chance

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I've had no problems, but then I've gone from 14 stone to 12st 4lbs in the last six months. Hope to lose another 6-7 lbs
Speak for yourself Chubby Brown. I've lost 5% body fat in two months.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I prefer it when its cold outside and gets dark around 5pm so I can punt under the cover of darkness. Summer and the hot weather can fuck right off.
I prefer it to be light if I'm punting in shit areas.

Offline mr.bluesky

Well done scutty  :hi: and plenty of shagging is the best way to burn off the calories
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 05:31:28 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Sinz

Definitely too hot to punt, I visited one of my regulars and she dint have a fan in her room and we were both dying of heat towards the end of the punt.

Then I started for looking for WGs working in hotels, at least most of the rooms will have an a/c.
Hence a cool air conditioned room for my last punt sorted the issue out for me, for now.

But I am having to hold off visiting my regulars just because of the heat !

Offline Drayki

It is hot, but never to hot to punt, we should be lucky in this country, if it pissed down all summer we would moan, so we should be thankful of this while we got it, happy fucking lads,  :D :D :D

Offline Sedition

Punt booked for Monday when it should be a more reasonable 22 degrees.
Fancied a quick wrestle with a local girl on my way home last night, but thought better of it.

Punter115

Move to Scotland ...no chance of us having the heat for long !

Offline scutty brown

Move to Scotland ...no chance of us having the heat for long !
no chance of decent women either....

Offline hungrypunt

Had a massage the other day, she had great big tits. Was excellent as she stood above mead head, sent her hands right down my stomach and dangled her perfect boobs just over my face, 3 drops of sweat just hanging off each boob inches from my face. Kinda sexy,

Punter115

no chance of decent women either....

If u are ever up north be careful if you get the horn as I would imagine a lot of our lovely ladies will have noted your comment and retribution will be painful.    :hi:

Offline abc--123

Had one last Friday when it was only about 25 degrees and she has to stop to put a fan on.

clarke1299

It gets cooler at night, been punting late at night to avoid some of the heat.

Offline Cum_again

Was dripping with sweat the other day ..  very hot when licking her out too...