Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long for a reply?  (Read 905 times)

Offline Jimbo283

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere but I'm new to this and wondering how long to wait for a reply on AW?

I've made contact with chosen WG  via a couple of emails and she told me to use the booking request which I did on Friday.
Fortunately I've planned a week ahead so there is no rush but as she hasn't logged in & seen it,  she won't know it's there  and potentially might have been too late had I been requesting this past weekend.
Is slow comms a sign of a WG not really into it, or just a sign that they've got other things going on in their lives!
I always imagined them sat looking at their smartphones all day taking bookings.

Offline ChiefAM

I always imagined them sat looking at their smartphones all day taking bookings.

That couldn't be further from the truth, for a lot of girls this is a lifestyle business and they only log on when they either want to, or need to

Offline Jimbo283

Thanks Chief

Hopefully that means a better service if they do it because they choose to rather than because they have to?

Southernpunter8

Thanks Chief

Hopefully that means a better service if they do it because they choose to rather than because they have to?

Not necessarily. Some are just shit at replying, like in any walk of life there are good and bad

Online Jonestown

Has she got a phone number up, if so call her.

If not and you haven't heard from her by lunchtime Tuesday I'd assume the booking has gone south and start making other arrangements.

Offline Jimbo283

Yeh she does Jonestown.
if she hasn't made contact by Tuesday I'll contact her.

Haha I feel like a teenager getting advice over a girlfriend!

Offline lucyhoney

• Service Provider
If it says she accepts texts then try that. If not, I'd just call her asap incase she makes other plans.
I don't log into adultwork everyday, but I do check both my phones constantly.

James999

Yeah at school, some want to be Vets, some want to be nurses, some princesses and some pro$$ies, seriously you need a big reality check or you will be very disappointed  :hi:

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Personally if I email someone on a week day and they don't respond within two days then I move on. Communication is an important indicator of their professionalism and the best WGs know that. I'd wager you're far more likely to have a shite punt with someone scatty who buggers about with their comms than someone who gets back quickly and professionally pushes the conversation along.

kamu

Maybe share a link and a more seasoned punter can tell you if it looks dodgy or not?

Offline Malvolio

Depends on how keen you are to punt her.  Always a chance she's gone away for a long weekend - I wouldn't write it off just yet.

Offline nigel4498

One prossie once showed me her email inbox on AW she had 329 emails in a week.
She admitted that there was no way she had time to read them all and reply.

Online RedKettle

One prossie once showed me her email inbox on AW she had 329 emails in a week.
She admitted that there was no way she had time to read them all and reply.

That is quite a normal number of emails for many people in a job. I have to read and deal with all my work emails!

kamu

That is quite a normal number of emails for many people in a job. I have to read and deal with all my work emails!

+1 usually takes a morning to get through them all.

Online Jumping Jack Flash

If I don't get a reply within a day or so I move on. As someone has already pointed out, some WG's can get loads of messages. There's plenty more fish in the sea.

Offline baranabus96

If I don't get a response within 48 hours I delete my sent message and move on. I generally organise punts a week or so in advance so no need for me to stress out if they don't respond.

If they read my email and then don't respond within 24 hours (without something saying they are away/on holiday on their profile or an automated response saying as much) then I generally blacklist them.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I don't log into adultwork everyday, but I do check both my phones constantly.

Thanks for that tout/self promo. I guess business must be bit slow at the moment.  :dancegirl:

Offline lucyhoney

• Service Provider
Nope just addicted to my smartphones like the majority of the population