Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone met Amber18? Berkshire  (Read 914 times)

Offline anthonysterling

Anyone had the pleasure? I've been watching her like I watch stocks as her rate is always going up or down. Today it's at £500/hour for an incall?

The crazy part is, if anyone's visited, I may do so too depending on the review(s). I know it's very expensive but is it weird that may be I want to know what it's like more coz of that? Too expensive for a speculative punt though - would want some assurances at such monies! (If I go at all).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline contentguy

I've blacklisted her.

2 Feedbacks, both of which have left field reports as well as feedback, that's unusual.
You decide on how legit the feedback is, one has 0 feedback, the other 4, of which 3 are "member not active".

£500 per hour is delusional for Reading.

And she was genuinely 18 last June and is still now.

Have you tried calling her?

Offline anthonysterling

You make some very valid points there. For all we know, the £500 could be an easy way to rob someone who's guaranteed to have that kinda cash in the car park.

No, not tried calling.
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bonker

Be careful.
Financial domination and pay pigs!
Looking to exploit men.

Offline Genesis42777

Anyone had the pleasure? I've been watching her like I watch stocks as her rate is always going up or down. Today it's at £500/hour for an incall?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

"This profile has so many "red flags"...it,s blatantly bullshit or a scam..available 24/7 and does car meets and charges £500.00 p\h  :wackogirl:
the profile was not written by her and most of her likes list is at her discretion wtf  :lol:
the only true bit is ...(Domination) tab..""discrepancy assured""...yep..never a more truer word said  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Abuse of Moderator.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Vice Admiral

"the only true bit is ...(Domination) tab.. "discrepancy assured""...yep..never a more truer word said  :thumbsup:

Wonderful!

We would all do well to have this cautionary phrase in our minds when contemplating a trip to Hookersville – particularly at the Viva Street end of town.

Offline Stevelondon

£500/Hour...........and no free gallery.
Thats one hell of a TOFTT risk.

Offline HawkG

Says she’s a DD then proved otherwise with a photo. So you know already she’s a liar.