Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly of Prestige - Outcall  (Read 843 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Well this lady had been on my radar for some time and the calendars never matched up on me stop over’s. So a quick call to Helen @ Prestige in December to see if Molly would fancy doing an out call early one morning to sort out me “Morning Glory”. A day or so later I got a reply, saying at the moment the answer is Yes.  :yahoo:  So after the New Year a swift text to make sure things were still OK, and they were. So once in the hotel I dropped Helen a text and directions to my room. On the day of the meet I’m up early and “Ablutions all Sorted” I head off for Reception.   :D :D :D

1 Hour @ £120        External Link/Members Only

So I’m sat in the hotel lounge watching the door and a blonde lady walks in, seems a tad distressed and in a bit of a flap,  :manhater:  to say the least. Walks up to reception no one there, grabs a handful of “Barrier Codes” heads off towards the banqueting rooms, and then she’s back and heading towards the bedrooms. So I get up to follow in case someone stops her as she’s looking like a “Lost Trick in a Whist Drive”.  :scare:  I then get a text from Helen saying she just arrived, and another blonde walks through the doors looking a lot like the lady in the photos,  :thumbsup:  but much better in the flesh as I was about to find out. She was reading directions on her phone so I casually follow at some distance admiring the view and feeling the “Snake” arise from its slumber.  :sarcastic: Walking along the corridor she stops, and looks at me as I’m still walking, and looks again, I’m “Rumbled Here”   :scare: so I say you found me OK then, Mickey Mouse, room XXX. Once in the room a DFK and “Breakfast Vouchers” sorted more DFK and it wasn’t long before she found the snake and said “He seems pleased to see Me”,   :dancegirl: Mmm well you’re not wrong there was the reply. It didn’t take long to get naked amongst the snogging and petting, I gently pushed Molly back onto the bed and went down onto her moist pussy, and her hygiene was spot on as I tongued her clit.  :P :P :P  Well I must be getting better at this as she was moaning within minutes, and a mini orgasm to boot.  :dance: :dance: I rolled onto my back revealing the snake “Poised” so without any hesitation she started to devour the snake with a “Passion” after about ten minutes of sheer bliss I had to move before the snake got too excited and had an accident. I managed to get Molly back up the bed and started to snog her and slip a couple of “Digits” into her very wet twat, to the sound of a “Pleasant Sigh”.  ;)  That’s quite wet now I said, Really, I wonder WHY was the answer as she pulled me in for another snog.  As I stroked her G-Spot I could feel things getting a “Tad Wetter” so I increased the speed and “Whoosh, Thar She Blows” Molly squirted all over the fekin bed.  :wackogirl: Now at this stage I thought she would like time to let that subside, but NO fuck me “Black Ammo Boots” she’s reaching for a Mac. Time to see what you’re really made of Mr., she said with a smile on her face.  :angelgirl: On with the Mac and on she climbs, it took a wee while for her to get the snake in a comfortable position, as she said “Oh that’s a bloody good fit” as she starts to ride the Snake. I’m thinking well, if ya think that’s a bloody good fit, fuck knows what you’ll think in two minutes time.  :wackogirl:
So I start the process of moving position and getting ready to see that “Awesome Expression” on another ladies face as the “Snake” Goes for Gold. Yes a quick movement and the snakes heed is “Right In”, and the look of “Pure Pleasure” on Molly’s face said it all, along with the several religious expressions she used.  :D :D :D  Another lady who was totally shocked but didn’t want the “Offending Item” removed.  :sarcastic:  After about ten minutes in this position we tried a bit of Doggy, Mish and a bit of an obscure one which was how we finished off. I was pounding away and each time I thought she had climaxed I’d slow down and stop. I said to Molly, well how many cums have you had, NONE yet you bastard, you get me right to the very edge and then you stop every bloody time.  :scare: So I started again and just went for it for her. Just as well the radio was on as she got a wee bit vocal. I was reaching the PONR so pulled out, whipped the Mac off, as we cuddled and snogged and I tugged the snakes heed and Molly cupped me balls and the snake spat its venom out between our two bodies.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

This is one Horny Hidden NE Gem, it’s a bloody shame she doesn’t do In-Call as I think I’d be “Bankrupt” in six month.  :scare:  :lol: :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mansell

I'll pass you this voodoo doll SM  ;) ;) Another cracking punt, yar lucky Bastard. I do envy you the ability to get Outcalls, lucky sod  :lol: :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

I'll pass you this voodoo doll SM  ;) ;) Another cracking punt, yar lucky Bastard. I do envy you the ability to get Outcalls, lucky sod  :lol: :lol:

I resemble that comment, and its Mr. Bastard to you matey............ :D :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac