Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NICOLE THAI - Canary Wharf  (Read 1556 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7218673) (24 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline zen123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet: April 2024

Duration: 30 mins for 100

Extras: CIM for 20

Location: Easy to find location in canary wharf, about 5 min walk form canary wharf station. Nice apartment in modern block, concierge in lobby but plenty of people coming and going so no issues with buzzing straight in.

Girl: it's her in her profile pictures, but she has put on weight. I met her about 1 year ago and she was slimmer back then. She has a few rolls on her belly. Dressed in a figure hugging dress with slippers (!). Her age in profile (25) is accurate.

Action: Took a shower and back into the room. tried to kiss as she has DFK on her likes list, but she turned away. Last time this was on offer from the start so I think she's getting a bit jaded. On the bed, she starts owo. Not especially deep, but felt good as she started slowly and mixed in lots of ball sucking/licking. This carried on for around 10 mins. I asked her to fuck. Started in mish and then into doggy. A few appreciative noises, but again, tried to kiss and she wasn't up for it. She seemed a bit tired/worn out and was just going through the motions. Wasn't going to cum like that, so back to more owo and ball sucking for another 10 mins or so and finished in her mouth. She took the load well, didnt rush and went to spit and clean up. As I was leaving she put her dress back on, so likely no shower between punts, but she was in the bathroom for a couple of mins so I think she washed up at the sink.

Rating: close between very low positive and neutral, however going with neutral as no kissing on offer, she's put on weight so not as attractive as before, and she was a bit detached and just going through the motions. On the plus side, I enjoyed her owo and CIM.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 07:54:44 pm by zen123 »

Online Waterhouse

External Link/Members Only

Best to always use the AW id number as SP names can change, but the number always stays the same.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2024, 07:52:52 pm by Waterhouse »

Offline zen123

External Link/Members Only

Best to always use the AW id number as SP names can change, but the number always stays the same.

thanks, added to review

Offline HisolucRed

Thanks for the review, and sorry you had a mediocre experience. I saw her again recently and while it wasn't as great as the first time, still had a positive experience. She was willing to kiss (though I did clarify services to include kissing before paying) and offered a mostly enthusiastic service, though I did find it a it hard to engage her in conversation between rounds, and ended up opting for a massage (which was bad) instead. I'm also not in love with her new location - I wonder how long she will last there.

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

I'm in London this weekend and she was definitely penciled in for a return visit as she was reaaaally good, but you say she's put on a few pounds? 

would you say it's very noticeable? as I don't like tubsters and will give her a swerve if she's now chubby.. :unknown: