Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Ana - Hatfield - Walked  (Read 822 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7673180) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Amnesia

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Was in the area so I went to see Ana after all the good reviews on here.

Booking - Meeting arranged via text with the maid an hour in advance. I arrived on time and was let in right away.  Flat - Building close to Aldi.

WG - was not the girl on the AW profile. Rather a late 30, size 16, some tatoos. Facially Ok 6/10 long blonde hair (could be dyed). Friendly attitude but not very smiley. English was ok, I said I am here to see Ana. She said not working today. So I walked. She didn’t seem upset or anything about it so I am assuming others did the same if they were there to see Ana.

Conclusion: waste of time but money saved 🤣. If you planning a trip, make sure you confirm it’s the girl in the pictures you will see. Note that the number on the adv recently changed but not the pictures or details.

Offline PilotMan

I noticed a few days ago that the profile is being accessed from France - probably away and leveraging her good reviews, renting the profile out to another SP.

Offline mickey_white

Same happened to me this week. Went to see Ana but it was another girl called Victoria instead. Facially I found her very attractive and she confirmed she’d DFK and OWO so I stayed (but I should have walked). No DFK, not even lips kissing, very brief BJ, no 69 and she restricted full length during sex so it was a NEGATIVE.

Offline simon07

Who are visiting these WGs and keeping them in business?

I search adultwork and leave without feeding a suitable prospect on most occasions.
Reviews is the way forward for market intelligence.