Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .Bianca  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Mcstuff7

External Link/Members Only

Yes i know she has bad reviews.. but has anyone seen her recently?

Just looking at her reviews on AW, and got me kind of interested.
Had a look at some of her latest reviewers and they seem kind of legit.. for example this guy called 'keeneye1' has seen her 3 times, leaving positives reviews. I then went onto keeneyes reviews and he's been given positive feedback back from some girls who have good reviews eg. Hayley-x-x

Any thoughts?

Offline madmania

Had a look at some of her latest reviewers and they seem kind of legit.. for example this guy called 'keeneye1' has seen her 3 times, leaving positives reviews. I then went onto keeneyes reviews and he's been given positive feedback back from some girls who have good reviews eg. Hayley-x-x

Any thoughts?

One of the best looking "barbie" type girls I've seen on AW. Probably why 7 UKP people still chose to see her despite no positives at all.

AW feedback means nothing to me though. You can risk it if you want but not something you'll ever catch me doing. Far too many good girls to waste money on someone just because they look a little bit better than the norm :thumbsdown:

kamu

Any thoughts?

I could be wrong but im willing to bet this "keeneye" is our very own mrkeen. Looking at reviews of the same wgs we have seen young, attractive and friendly usually warrant a positive there where as I would expect more than a pretty face for my buck. If you want a good service then i'd generally steer clear of the Romas but if a moody barbie doll is all your after then dont forget to review :thumbsup:.

Offline madmania

I could be wrong but im willing to bet this "keeneye" is our very own mrkeen. Looking at reviews of the same wgs we have seen young, attractive and friendly usually warrant a positive there where as I would expect more than a pretty face for my buck. If you want a good service then i'd generally steer clear of the Romas but if a moody barbie doll is all your after then dont forget to review :thumbsup:.

Damn good catch Kamu :hi:

Also agree with your sentiments. I need the 'AAS' of punting - appearance, attitude and service. Seems Bianca only ticks 1 of the 3 unfortunately.

kamu

Damn good catch Kamu :hi:

Also agree with your sentiments. I need the 'AAS' of punting - appearance, attitude and service. Seems Bianca only ticks 1 of the 3 unfortunately.

For me if a wg has a good attitude and delivers a good service that can generally make up for some discrepancies in the looks department. These Romas who think that because they are young and attractive (a lot of which actually arent when you come to meet them) so dont have to make an effort and just look at you like a cash cow really get on my wick.

Offline madmania

For me if a wg has a good attitude and delivers a good service that can generally make up for some discrepancies in the looks department. These Romas who think that because they are young and attractive (a lot of which actually arent when you come to meet them) so dont have to make an effort and just look at you like a cash cow really get on my wick.

Agreed, appearance is the least important of the lot. Just with so many girls who have all three why settle for less!  :dance:

5th Musketeer

Any thoughts?
Not sure what the point of this thread is.  She has 7 reviews on UKP of which 2 are not good  :( and 5 are terrible  :scare:.  Why ask about recent ones, as if she was likely to have suddenly improved.  Clearly she rents out her hole and that's what you get - and we know from "camper van lady" that there are folks who go just for that.  But in my mind, with background like that she is not likely to attract the average experienced UKPunter.  If she'd had at least 1 positive review and no more than 2 negatives, perhaps, but with zero positive and 5 negatives, not worth using up typing time on the internet - which makes me wonder why I am doing just that  :dash: :dash:

MrKeen

I get more and more confused by this site. I rate Bianca well in my top three. There has to be some explanation.  She is very very attactive, she is playful,flirty, always ready and squeeky clean (she is very fastidiouis about hygene and health)  fun, chatty good at sex, (OK I am not into anal, Deep FK, CIM. She is in Basingstoke at the moment and I intend to drive there to see her, never driven that far to see a girl before.  Something doesn't make sense. Also I know she gets busy (not from people on this site I assume)

The more experience I get (1 year so far dozens of different girls, and more than 100 meets) the more I reliase that there is a lot more to it than a list of physical actions.  I have said it before and will say it again, different blokes different strokes and I guess it applies to the girls as well.

MrKeen

moody barbie doll is all your after then dont forget to review

Must be a different girl. she never stops smiling, and is very energetic.

MrKeen

One of the reasons I didn't review Bianca was that I prioritise reviews of girls who I think need to be approached with caution. I have never thought of Bianca needing such a warning.  I wish I had ignored the negatives on here and met her sooner would saved me some wasted cash. I have list of girls I can go to knowing what sort of time I will have.  Hayley, Alycia, Monica, Lorraine, Morgan, Indigo (if she re-emerges) Alice Tantra, Bianca, Jasmine (when in the area) Kate (Passionate kisser) and an 18 year old student who is not on any site.  I have seen them all multiple times  all good at what they do, and do it enthusiasticaly. Flavia and Anasastia  are moving up the list.  All different experiences, and once a week I try a complete off the wall one (which is how I got to meet Bianca).