Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good Slough massage + HE?  (Read 4679 times)

Mannbuzzin

Are there any good places in slough which offer massage + HE? It's a fantasy of mine.

Monsieur69

I used to go to Divino's Spa in Slough but it closed about one year ago. She did a very good massage and happy ending.
The best looking girl was Angela a skinny blonde and very pretty. She sent me a text last month saying that she had set up on her own but I haven't had the opportunity to visit yet.
She's on Vivastreet under the name of Angela_Hot

Offline The Medic

There is a Thai lady who advertises by the name Jasmine on Gumtree. She is more Cippenham rather than Slough and in a house. Lovely lady with great attitude. Does a decent massage plus extras.

Offline 888

Does the Thai lady offer more than just hand jobs?

Any idea of her age? And is she slim + attractive? Couldn't see her ad on VivaStreet and will be in that area tomorrow, hence all the questions!

Offline The Medic

This is her number: 0749 301 3462 and she has an ad on gumtree

She is pretty and has a lovely smile and great attitude if you are a gentleman. Treat her nice and more may be on offer. However YMMV

Enjoy and let us know how you get on :-)

Offline 888

Thanks - googling the number brings up old ads for a Thai lady. Sure this is the number for the blondie and not the owner of the previous parlour? Only one way to find out I suppose ☎️

Offline The Medic

My post does state that she is a Thai Lady

Offline 888

My post does state that she is a Thai Lady

Sorry, mixed up your first post and the one above it!

Offline 888

I used to go to Divino's Spa in Slough but it closed about one year ago. She did a very good massage and happy ending.
The best looking girl was Angela a skinny blonde and very pretty. She sent me a text last month saying that she had set up on her own but I haven't had the opportunity to visit yet.
She's on Vivastreet under the name of Angela_Hot

Any contact details please?

Online rubric

Any contact details please?

I assume it was too difficult to search for ?

External Link/Members Only

So word of warning/caution. You will notice the 'Latina' under ethnicity, which in this case means 'Romanian'.

Secondly, I'm not sure in what world she is "slim and very pretty", she's a 6 at best, in her mid-30s (unless aged by hard times) and a size 10. The most accurate picture on vivastreet is the one of her on all fours on the bed, pay attention to her thighs and you'll notice taletale ripples of fat - these are repeated over her body.

Offline aj12345

This is her number: 0749 301 3462 and she has an ad on gumtree

She is pretty and has a lovely smile and great attitude if you are a gentleman. Treat her nice and more may be on offer. However YMMV

Enjoy and let us know how you get on :-)

Spoke to this lady earlier who said she doesn't offer any extras at all and never will. Saying she is strictly massage only and always has been.

Offline ryandunn

chaps, is it better to ask them outright on text or via the phone before a visit? I always assumed they may just say no even if they do offer extras, as they are not sure who you are.
reason I ask is it's tricky for me to go off the radar, so need to know the happy is ending is on the cards before wasting precious time!

Offline martylover

I went to Divinos a couple of times and particularly enjoyed the massage with a blonde EE girl. She had smallish tits, tight bottom and a piercing on her clit. Is this Angela the same girl? It is hard to tell from the photos.

Offline switftjake

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only
She used to be a very popular BDSM wg in London but appears to have moved to Slough to focus on massage with HE.

I messaged her and she does breast relief as well as hand.

Offline king tarzan

Shit parking in slough
Only go Sunday if I have too
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Monsieur69

I went to Divinos a couple of times and particularly enjoyed the massage with a blonde EE girl. She had smallish tits, tight bottom and a piercing on her clit. Is this Angela the same girl? It is hard to tell from the photos.

That's Angela. She gave me her personal phone number before she left Divino's then texted me when she set up as Angela_Hot. I haven't been to see her as I no longer work in the Slough area and it is a pig of a place to park. She did tell me that the photos she was using are not of her though.

Offline martylover

I went to see her and it is the same girl.  She is fantastic and I am looking forward to my next visit.

Monsieur69

Is she full service now or just massage and HE?
I liked her when she was at Divino's. She was a nice girl just trying to make a living and not very Rumanian at all!