Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is the best before date for a WG?  (Read 2619 times)

Offline simon07

Just musing, as I approach 15 years of punting and as I am struggling to find good value honest WG nearby,  when is there closure on the punting experience?

I remember for example External Link/Members Only and Chardonnay from Birmingham has been on Aw for nearly 10 years and has 1820 Aw reviews plus at least 55 with UKP.  Saw her over 4 times in 6 years and she is still looking hot, sometimes I thought a bit worn out. Boobs replaced with implants and of course the mandatory bloated lips. Sadly i no longer live in commute of her place.

So which WG has the longest duration of years on the game you guys know?

Offline SamOmar

Just musing, as I approach 15 years of punting and as I am struggling to find good value honest WG nearby,  when is there closure on the punting experience?

I remember for example External Link/Members Only and Chardonnay from Birmingham has been on Aw for nearly 10 years and has 1820 Aw reviews plus at least 55 with UKP.  Saw her over 4 times in 6 years and she is still looking hot, sometimes I thought a bit worn out. Boobs replaced with implants and of course the mandatory bloated lips. Sadly i no longer live in commute of her place.

So which WG has the longest duration of years on the game you guys know?

2 times in 2020 I saw WGs who I hadn't seen for about 7 years. People age - even though I am quite young I don't have the hairline and the smooth skin I had 7 years ago and figure wise both were a complete let down for me, one much more than the other as she was in her 40s. Some people look after themselves better or they have better genetics and in that case I think 5 years is fine for me, after that I would get better value elsewhere.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pythondan

I first saw AbbieRosa from Cardiff when she was working at Mystiques in Bridgend in 2004.

External Link/Members Only

Not seen her for a few years but she still seems active and must have been working for around 20 years.

When I first saw her in Mystiques she had possibly the best body of any wg I have seen before or since (false boobs). In later years she has put on a bit of timber but still attractive (disclaimer not seen her for a while so might have chubbed over during lockdowns).

Online Punterperson1971

I know of one wg I used to see early 2000’s and she’s still active now and still attractive she’s aged well

Online Bloodymary

A couple of my favourite SPs in my area are Shanelle and Simply Louise.  Both I understand have been working in the area for many years 

Shanelle has now retired but Louise is still working and provides a first class service.   She’s got a great body for her age (early 50s I suspect) and is one of the best SPs I see

I think it just varies from SP to SP

Offline tintin100

Been seeing Khloe in Colindale regularly since 2014 and she has aged well.

Offline Jomoore

There are loads of old timers on the Sheffield parlour scene.  Especially at Classic Touch, where there are several (mainly ex Crystal Suite) who have been around decades.  Shelley must be at least in her 5th decade as an SP  :scare:  More old timers at First Class and City Sauna, not all wearing well.

Holly, in contrast, who I used to see at the old Bluebelles well over 15 yrs ago is now at Honeypot, and still FAF.  :thumbsup:

Online bdyno

I'm not so sure there's a universal 'best before' date that applies, each WG is going to be different.  Some will continue to enjoy the job, some will get jaded with it and end up just going through the motions.  The main thing for me is that they're honest (ish) with their pictures and advertised age.

Kelly Powers in Chippenham is the longest serving girl I've personally seen.  Had a mostly good meet with her, but others have reported a less positive experience.  She's also guilty of not being honest about her age.  She claimed to be in her late 40s when I saw her a few years ago, now she's only 35 on AW.  Conversations here place her at actually being well into her 50s and most of her pictures are over a decade old.  She's been on AW since 2007 but some here claim to have seen her back in the 90s, when she was trying to make it as a glamour model.  She's obviously one who has become jaded with the job over the years, potentially because the 'glamourous' aspect of the career she was trying to forge didn't happen.

On the other hand, I've also seen Kitty Collins in Bristol.  She's been active on AW for well over 10 years, no idea when she actually started in the job.  Unlike Kelly, she's probably honest with her age and her pictures are kept up to date fairly regularly.  She also still gives a good service at a reasonable price and still seems to genuinely enjoy the job.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 11:09:44 am by bdyno »

Online bbwandy72

If you go by the active SP with the lowest numbered AW ID, then Abbie has to be a contender:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online bdyno

Offline Longshot

The profile is only 2009 but Sonia has been on the game for longer than ive been alive.  Easily a wg for 40 years and still working daily.

External Link/Members Only

Offline donnybob

If they get positively ancient and can hardly move during the meet,  I suppose they could advertise wife experience rather than  GFE  :thumbsup:

Offline KerachiDope

If you go by the active SP with the lowest numbered AW ID, then Abbie has to be a contender:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
That ass tho!  :thumbsup:

Offline marc_hotsteppa

If you turn em upside down and have a look between the fanny and the arsehole you should see the best before date stamp  :D
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.

Offline Bogof60

If you turn em upside down and have a look between the fanny and the arsehole you should see the best before date stamp  :D

Never knew that.

Every day is a school day  :lol: :D :lol:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Dennis T Menace

It all depends on the SP. I saw Classy-Beckie several times before she left, advertised as 40yo but must have been older (previous reviews from years ago stating 40yo), she had the body of someone in their twenties and delivered an amazing service. I'd go to see her again tomorrow.