Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rom pimps excelling themselves with fake AW FRs  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Taggart

We all have our own views on AW, but the Romanian pimps are sticking loads of what I believe to be fake FRs on the site.

November 16

Three reports from 'serg.enri'  :lol: on a girl in Bracknell and then Preston. Next day another in Derby.
Stanley love69 - two reports on WGs in Slough and Middlesbrough
Deep Jacob - Bracknell and Newcastle
Smack Jay - Exeter and Preston
jrgeorgejr - Derby and Chester
Jack Hun - Exeter and Bristol

November 17

Chico Mallo - Portsmouth and Reading, next day Derby
Silver Arron - Liverpool and Peterborough, next day Bristol
Andy x Man - Ipswich and Chester

All of these reports relate to punts on the same day, most are listed together and in some cases 200-250 apart. Every girl is Romanian. At least 8 fake punter profiles.
It's unbelievable bollocks, or are they parcel couriers? Further, the next day the girl in the report is in a difffernt town or city (well 90% are).

AW has poor credibility without littering the FR system with (more) fake reports which will probably lie on file, none deleted.
Really pisses me off. Time-wasting bar stewards.  Not checked the phone numbers, other may have more to add. 

Offline lillythesavage

We all have our own views on AW, but the Romanian pimps are sticking loads of what I believe to be fake FRs on the site.

November 16

Three reports from 'serg.enri'  :lol: on a girl in Bracknell and then Preston. Next day another in Derby.
Stanley love69 - two reports on WGs in Slough and Middlesbrough
Deep Jacob - Bracknell and Newcastle
Smack Jay - Exeter and Preston
jrgeorgejr - Derby and Chester
Jack Hun - Exeter and Bristol

November 17

Chico Mallo - Portsmouth and Reading, next day Derby
Silver Arron - Liverpool and Peterborough, next day Bristol
Andy x Man - Ipswich and Chester

All of these reports relate to punts on the same day, most are listed together and in some cases 200-250 apart. Every girl is Romanian. At least 8 fake punter profiles.
It's unbelievable bollocks, or are they parcel couriers? Further, the next day the girl in the report is in a difffernt town or city (well 90% are).

AW has poor credibility without littering the FR system with (more) fake reports which will probably lie on file, none deleted.
Really pisses me off. Time-wasting bar stewards.  Not checked the phone numbers, other may have more to add.

Happens all over London, South East and East too, usually a name with a dot the a random word, Latina types are guilty of it too, Anton.sweetboi has fucked them all in Greenwich and Lewisham.

So obvious to everyone except AW, seen them with scores in the 70,s like this BB rom, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline LipLover

This one has just popped up in Bristol. supposedly 172 feedbacks since March21. Nearly every single reviewer has less than 10 feedback themselves...what a strange coincidence.

Offline southcoastpunter

Really pisses me off. Time-wasting bar stewards. 

why? we know most of AW feedback is fake or of no real use. Why let it get to you?

Actually, i find that AW feedback can be useful - like this, it tells us she is part of a "group" and probably a controlled group and therefore service is highly likely to be crap. useful info!