Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Towels to a punt  (Read 2060 times)

Offline nigel4498

After having a few problems with the towels that some WG's provide I have decided in future to take my own towel to the punt with me.
I prefer a large bath sheet but on more than one occasion have had to be satisfied with a hand towel and even once no towel,  the hotel had not yet supplied any to the room. Had to use toilet roll.
The other annoying thing is been given a wet towel obviously use by the previous punter :vomit:
One of the reasons why I prefer RB's outcall at home is I know the towel will be clean.
So in future its in a drawstring gym bag with my own shower gel for good measure.
Anyone else experienced difficulties with the towels provided?

Offline CBPaul

No, always been fresh and clean. Then again I shower just before heading off and generally don't travel far. Most prossies are perfectly fine with me as I am, the ones who always insist on me taking a shower are generally in a hotel (so they don't have to clear up / wash the towels) and also make sure that the wardrobe is stacked full of them. I'm sure they mount a covert raid on the maids trolley when her back is turned  :D

potato

My reg is provided with her own set of freshly laundered towels to use but that's on out calls.  I have to smile as the missus launders them totally unaware  :D

I don't think I would like to use someone else's towel that someone else might have been using to floss their arse crack.. :vomit:

Offline nigel4498

I always shower before I leave and like to freshen up when I get there.

rolf32313

In a private flat situation it always worries me do they really wash the towels or just hang them to dry... I use to go to this one flat where in the "overflow" room you would often see a drying rack with knickers, tops... but never once saw a single towel hanging on it despite the fact they had a supply of probably 20 in the bathroom. Also I would hate to do a black light test on the towel they put on the bed!

Offline nigel4498

Also I would hate to do a black light test on the towel they put on the bed!
thanks for that,  :sarcastic:
 think I'll take two towels now :D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 10:02:56 am by nigel4498 »

potato

Also I would hate to do a black light test on the towel they put on the bed!

Ah, but lots of things glow under UV including the remnants of some washing powder / detergents, make up etc., but I know what you mean!!

SeekingtheTruth

I have been known to take my own towel before. One flat in particular uses the roughest damn towels in existence. Took off the top layer of skin drying myself.

Offline smiths

After having a few problems with the towels that some WG's provide I have decided in future to take my own towel to the punt with me.
I prefer a large bath sheet but on more than one occasion have had to be satisfied with a hand towel and even once no towel,  the hotel had not yet supplied any to the room. Had to use toilet roll.
The other annoying thing is been given a wet towel obviously use by the previous punter :vomit:
One of the reasons why I prefer RB's outcall at home is I know the towel will be clean.
So in future its in a drawstring gym bag with my own shower gel for good measure.
Anyone else experienced difficulties with the towels provided?

I have so like you take my own towel as well as my own shower gel among other things all in my punting bag.

touch.and.go

I have so like you take my own towel as well as my own shower gel among other things all in my punting bag.

The contents of a punting bag ........ hmmmm?

Offline smiths

Lube, tissues, condoms, deodorant spray, underarm, fresh breath spray, my own CD and water.

touch.and.go

Lube, tissues, condoms, deodorant spray, underarm, fresh breath spray, my own CD and water.

Your own shower wash is important - my wife could smell a different brand a mile off  :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Your own shower wash is important - my wife could smell a different brand a mile off  :thumbsdown:

Absolutely.

Offline brianthedog21

......balls, spunk...

Offline Urban_G

I've only had issues with towels when punting at hotel in calls. Once I was handed a hand towel which wasn't big enough to wrap around me (and I'm no fatty).
May heed the advice and start taking my own in future. :drinks:

Offline wristjob

I've been in a few hotels where they had the standard 4-5 towels in the room. A while back I had a punt where the girl folded the bed towel up after the punt - make it look new again. It's one of the things I like about parlours - hearing a washing machine whirring away.

Anyway I haven't taken a towel to a punt but will possibly start doing so when I see indis - it's quite a big factor for me.

Offline Thepacifist

I was gonna upload a Towlie picture but i can't do it without an upload option. I just don't understand what to put between the  things..   :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't need a towel, I never shower at the girls premises --------------- I shower just before I leave home.  :hi:

cockneybstrd

I was gonna upload a Towlie picture but i can't do it without an upload option. I just don't understand what to put between the  things..   :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

There you go.

As an Outcall punter in the main I hadnt thought of the Towel issue.

If I was going on incall now I would think of taking my own towel as well who knows who has been using the towel before me. They could have any kind of skin complaint that you can pass on through sharing towels.

Offline smiths

Hidden Image/Members Only

There you go.

As an Outcall punter in the main I hadnt thought of the Towel issue.

If I was going on incall now I would think of taking my own towel as well who knows who has been using the towel before me. They could have any kind of skin complaint that you can pass on through sharing towels.

Indeed so. What i have found sometimes is my towel is quite deep piled while some WGs are totally threadbare, i would get a friction burn if i used it. I like to be as comfortable as possible and having my own towel helps in a small way with that.

Jim Panzee

I'd be happy to get a punt of a woman that actually looked like her photo's never mind the towel.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

If I arrange an outcall to my hotel which has happened a few times over the years I invite the lady to bring a towel as otherwise there will not be enough clean dry ones for me.

If I go to an incall I hope to arrive there already clean but the issue of using a towel is that it may have a perfume clinging to it quite part from whether it is soiled and I do not need to take someone else's perfume home with me as a clue.
HP

new_punter

For those who like to take their own towels, microfibre ones dry nice and quick.  Plus they scrunch up quite a bit, if you need to hide/store them.

When you wash them just don't use conditioner.

Rochdull lad

For those who like to take their own towels, microfibre ones dry nice and quick.  Plus they scrunch up quite a bit, if you need to hide/store them.

When you wash them just don't use conditioner.

Not just English Grammar and Accountancy advice on Ukpunting; now it's domestic management! ;) :D

Thanks for the tip, new_punter.