Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Yulan - Newport  (Read 2184 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5509688) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline iverthickone

External Link/Members Only

This happened a couple of weeks ago. 

Saw this one on aw, and thought I would toftt, as I wanted to actually fuck, rather than just the rub and tug I have usually when I go to Newport.

Booked for 2pm, then got a text to ask if I could delay to 2.30.  That wasn't a big issue, as it is in the city centre, so easy enough to kill 30 mins.

Ring the buzzer, up two flight of stairs, and she opens the door before I could ring even ring the bell, signing me to be quiet with fingers to lips.  Led through the flat in to the bedroom, and she says something then for first time.  I assume it was on the lines of sorry for the cloak and dagger, they don't want neighbours knowing.  No problem there either.  Paperwork sorted, and I strip and lay on bed.  I made it clear to her I wanted two pops (she spoke no English).

The girl is not the one on the pic, this is a standard get what your given Chinese place, but she was not bad, probably mid 30s. 

She stripped off, and kissed my nips a bit, and had a bit of a stroke at the ol' fella.  I was horny, so it was ready, and she obliged by getting me rubbered up, and going on top.  We fucked, and I turned her over for some mish and then on her front to fuck her from behind, and I finished in the bag in her.

She then almost immediately started trying to get him back to life, and given my randiness rating, it actually didn't take long (quite proud of myself I was!!!)  She then laid down ready for more mish, and I finished myself off this time with her playing with my balls.

It scratched an itch, and for 100 notes, it wasn't bad, but it was definitely the ultimate middle of the road, pump and dump.  No oral at all, (clear that wasn't going to be on the menu) and tbh I was in and out with 45 minutes, however, that said she didn't push me out, but I wasn't gonna make 3 goes so nothing really to stay for tbh.  Seemed a nice enough girl tbf.

So this is a nondescript review of a nondecript punt that served its purpose and no more.  Really got was I was expecting in truth.  Hope it helps though if anyone thinking of it.

Offline Hill

Thanks for the review as I was considering a visit myself.  A neutral sounds right to me.  Based on your experience I think I will give this one a miss.

Offline ian cognito

Thanks Iver, I was also planning to see her tomorrow, but I was looking for a CIM finish so no oral is a complete turn off for me.

Offline iverthickone

Thanks Iver, I was also planning to see her tomorrow, but I was looking for a CIM finish so no oral is a complete turn off for me.

Maybe, but my guess would be that the girls change, so you may be lucky?