Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raven - Cardiff  (Read 4933 times)

Offline iverthickone

External Link/Members Only

I haven't used Portfolio for ages, but as I have said before, I am not interested in the politics, I am there to fuck a girl who I like the look of, that's it.I saw the two reviews by PMAC & notcalledchris, and really liked the sound of Raven as she was (or seemed to be) new to the game, and that is exciting, and from what they both said sounded nice a sub too, my type!

Got there and immediately liked the look of her, she is definitely more "girl next door" than glamour-puss.  After a few pleasantries, and money on the counter, she asked me what I liked, and seemed really keen to please (all the way through the meet).  I knew at this stage it was going to be good.  She started undressing me, and I was already at half mast. 

She dropped to her knees, and started a fabulous sucking session!  After I bit I stood her up, and discarded her remaining lingerie.  I love small tits, and hers are perfect.  Threw her on the bed and returned the oral favours, very nice too.  The intention was to carry on foreplay for a bit longer, but I was so horny, I told her to jusmp on top and fuck the shit outta me.

She rode me well, and I played with her tits and told her what a fucking tart she was.  She was genuinely in to it, and really appreciated my loving comments I think.  A few slaps of her arse, and then turned her over for mish where dirty talk was free-flowing from both of us, before taking her from behind and then face down on the bed.   I then finished round one over those breasts!  Bloody amazing.

She needed a piss, so I watched her (which she was genuinely happy with, even turned on by I think) and I (and her I think) were still horny as fuck.  This time we went for it dom/sub.  She absolutely loved being used as a slut, and it was definitely up there with the best shags I have had.  I fucked her senseless, then to take a breather used her wand on her, then pounded her some more, until I exploded again.

She is an absolute dynamo, and seemed to genuinely enjoy the sex.  She complemented me a lot that, "I was lovely, and funny, and a great shag,".  May or may not be true, but nice to have the compliments! 

This was my first time seeing her, it definitely won't be the last.   She is an absolute filthy fuck, if that is your thing, and it is mine!

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Sounds like you've got a new favourite Iver :rolleyes:

Good review  :hi: I think she is going to be busy

Offline notcalledchris

Offline Steelworker

Offline Razor Boy

Great review Iver  :thumbsup: sounds a first class filthy time was had, nice one.
Unfortunately I love big boobs so it’s my loss as it looks like she’s a diamond.

Offline MrMatrix

Great review Iver. Sounds like a must punt for the rest of us now. How much did you pay out of interest. :hi:

Offline iverthickone

Standard Portfolio £150 for the hour.

Have seen her several times since.  Last time she actually got me to pop 3 times in the hour...I haven't done that for a few years!!  She was more randy than me I think, and wouldn't leave my cock alone! Still, musn't grumble  :D

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Have seen her several times since.  Last time she actually got me to pop 3 times in the hour...I haven't done that for a few years!!  She was more randy than me I think, and wouldn't leave my cock alone! Still, musn't grumble  :D

:D :D :D

Offline Proton

Thank you for the excellently described encounter with Raven, with a perfect body & attitude ...... Been years since I've used Portfolio, she's certainly food for thought  :drinks:

Offline IDKJ

Banned reason: Strange…mouthpiece of WG Whiteknight
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline willywonka

Looking at the room she's posing for photos in on her portfolio and adultwork gallery I would say yes.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Pretty sure that’s her although I would question some statistics, C cup ?? Don’t think so and she’s definitely not 4ft 9 !

Offline Proton

Looking at the room she's posing for photos in on her portfolio and adultwork gallery I would say yes.
     She's certainly getting more interesting by the day   :kissgirl:  ;)

Offline Steelworker

Dirty bugger  :D

Offline notcalledchris

Pretty sure that’s her although I would question some statistics, C cup ?? Don’t think so and she’s definitely not 4ft 9 !

She is a nice B cup, not C I would say.  Not at short as 4ft 9 but probably an inch below average height for a woman.
More importantly, she is a lovely Welsh girl who fuck extremely well.

Offline aps

Looks like some of the portfolio agency girls have AW profiles. Probably managed by the agency