Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessicabrooke, Swansea  (Read 4566 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5784227) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline martypoos

External Link/Members Only

I had some free time whilst in Swansea and I liked the look of Jessica’s profile so quick contact and meeting arranged, great comms.
When I arrived at the hotel Jess quickly texted the room number, up I went, quick knock on the door and wow, a gorgeous girl welcomed me. I had booked for 30 mins but quickly changed to 1 hour and I’m so glad I did. From the start she was enthusiastic, DFK, OWO, reverse oral and she loved a finger and tongue up her ass! Jess was dressed in blue bra, panties and suspenders, she had a lovely clean pussy and was very responsive, she also loved her nipples sucked.
She’s in Swansea For another day and then she won’t be back Until September.

Great girl, great fuck and yes I’d go back.

Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline extraa

Thanks for the review. Was looking at her profile and interested, how would you rate her facially? How did you find the hotel booking in the current circumstances? Breeze straight in? It's always an extra notch on the nervous/excitement scale going in past reception but imagine it being stricter now. Thanks
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 01:19:38 pm by extraa »

Offline martypoos

Facial very appealing, I would certainly notice her if she walked into a bar.
The Hotel has a one way system in place to get in and out and I had to wait for the lift to arrive, luckily the lift was empty on the way up as you could not get in if it was already occupied, I walked back down! There are hand sanitizer stations everywhere. All in all easy to get in and out of the hotel but I’m sure reception staff are not daft lol

Offline willabe

Profile looks good but doesn't show pricing, what did you pay please?

Offline martypoos

Offline martypoos

I also upgraded to an hour for an extra £60 but I can’t remember what her hourly rate was!

Offline willabe

I also upgraded to an hour for an extra £60 but I can’t remember what her hourly rate was!
£150 ph seems to be the going rate so would expect it was that.
Will add her to my HL and wait and see when she tours again.