Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppingcandyxo, Cardiff Bay - AMAZING!  (Read 4697 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5493321) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline willabe

Ok, I know, I broke curfew, but boy was it worth it.

External Link/Members Only

I had been texting and emailing a few women from my HL to find out when they were venturing back out and penciling in dates for mid-end of July if they were thinking they'd be available. I got into a good conversation with Poppingcandy - Zoe and it got the better of me. She said that she was back to seeing a couple of people a week from this week so I decided to make the most of her unusual availability. (I had tried before and couldn't match diaries)

I booked a 2 hour meet for the advertised £320. Cardiff Bay Area.

Comms: Initial contact was email and then texts. Replies were all instant, very informative and also very funny. I actually thought that she was going to be older than the advertised 25 because of the way she communicated but it turned out not.

Venue: For me this was the only slight (and I am being picky here) downside to the meet. Zoe was based in a gated community and you had to time your entry and exit with someone else entering or leaving. As it is a big complex this wasn't too much of an issue. The apartment itself was fine. Very clean and good shower which I used before and afterwards as it was a hot day.

Looks: Zoe is a stunning girl. You can tell that from the pictures. They aren't doctored at all. She is very good looking, toned has the perfect personality to make you relaxed. She is intelligent having got a degree and about to start a masters. She is tactile, but not in a forced way, so perfect for those looking for GFE.

The good bit: We sat on the bed sharing a glass of wine that I had brought with me. We chatted for a few minutes about a variety of things and she slowly came closer, smoothing my legs and chest (I was still in the towel from my shower).  Zoe sat astride me and removed her bra then started to kiss me. This lasted a few minutes and we kissed not deep at first but very quickly become full on DFK. In between kissing her lips I went a little lower and kissed on her boobs. She has the softest nipples I have ever kissed, even when they were hard, which was actually kind of nice. After a while Zoe moved down to start OWO and almost straight away went into deep throat and gagging. It was amazing to watch. It had been some time since I had last cum so I could really feel it building up so decided to slow things down and led her down on the bed, removed her knickers and began to lick her pussy. She was very wet and had already said that she doesn't take long to cum so I knew this was going to be fun. I used my tongue and fingers and after a few minutes she began to arch her back and her legs were shaking, she was getting more and more wet and came very intensely. I decided not to let her off just yet and carried on using my fingers and tongue to make her cum a second time before going back up top for some more kissing.

I was expecting Zoe to go back down into OWO to return the favour but she was still very worked up and asked me to fuck her.... we what can a guy do? Condom on and we started to fuck, slowly at first but building very quickly; Zoe on her back with her legs over my shoulders. Pop done, Zoe took away the cast offs and filled up our drinks. We chatted and kissed again and Zoe sat back across my lap and began grinding as we chatted. She was getting more and more excited and went straight back into OWO deep throat, gagging and plenty of eye contact. I watched her do her stuff for well over 5 minutes before suggesting that she turned round so I could lick her as she carried on. 10 minutes later and lots of effort from Zoe and I came very hard in her mouth. Afterwards she has said that she was glad she hadn't taken the first load as there was as much as she could handle that time so she would have drowned before. Zoe was led at the base of the bed, pretty exhausted after the effort she had out into brining me off and I moved down and started to kiss her. She took hold of my hand and placed it between her legs and asked me to put my fingers inside. She was so wet and I straight away inserted two fingers. She was very responsive and was rising up to meet me as I pushed my fingers in. I began to build the pace and the pressure a little making sure to concentrate ion her Gspot. She was getting very vocal which was pretty hot, telling me not to stop. I could feel it build and knew what was coming next. After a few more deep thrusts I pulled my fingers out and brushed them over her clit and she squirted over the bed..... fucking hot!

This time we both needed a rest and had more drink and chatted again. The chats were always very natural, never forced but only ever lasting about 5 minutes before she sat back on top of me and slowly started grinding again. This time there was more oral both ways before some cow girl and then mish with legs over my shoulders to a finish.

Another shower before heading off with.

At no point did Zoe clock watch and the whole experience felt really relaxed and natural. She was so keen to please and it never felt like an act at any point.

I would 100% recommend.

The only annoying things for me is that she is a 90 minute drive away!!!

Offline iverthickone

She is getting some great reviews, glad you had a good time!

Think you are a bit of a scrooge though,  "We sat on the bed sharing a glass of wine that I had brought with me"..you could have taken the bottle, or at least a glass each! Bet that looked odd on the way in!  :D

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good review.  :hi:

She really does sounds like a top SP. I can't see me punting for several months. But, when I resume, she is right at the top of my list. I just hope she's still working then

Offline willabe

She is getting some great reviews, glad you had a good time!

Think you are a bit of a scrooge though,  "We sat on the bed sharing a glass of wine that I had brought with me"..you could have taken the bottle, or at least a glass each! Bet that looked odd on the way in!  :D
Ha ha yes I kept spilling it, dodging the cars on the way in!!

Offline Madmax90

Does she wear fake tan, just curious? Couldn't;t tell form her gallery.

Offline willabe

If she does it didn't come off on me...  :D

No I think she said she uses sun beds and so hadn't been on one during lockdown. She was lighter skinned that her pics but still a good colour.

Offline Steelworker

Nice one, Willabe, I found her great looking, fun and very horny.  :thumbsup:

Offline Dan Dastardly

Does she wear fake tan, just curious? Couldn't;t tell form her gallery.
Book her and find out Max and don’t forget your first review!

Offline willabe

Nice one, Willabe, I found her great looking, fun and very horny.  :thumbsup:

Me too.
She is def in my all time top 3 and actually when I think back about the effort she puts in, connection she makes and service I got I am tempted to say she's my number 1 experience in how ever many years I've been doing this now.

:thumbsup:

Offline Explorerindi

Likes in profile don't include CIM but it seems she catered this. Can you please confirm? She checks all the boxes for me except this. Thanks!

Offline willabe

Likes in profile don't include CIM but it seems she catered this. Can you please confirm? She checks all the boxes for me except this. Thanks!

It is def an option if you are hygienic etc. I clarified this before meeting especially as her likes list snowballing.... ha ha. Just a tick box error.

Have just arranged to see Zoe again next week.

Offline Proton

Good review.  :hi:

She really does sounds like a top SP. I can't see me punting for several months. But, when I resume, she is right at the top of my list. I just hope she's still working then
Agree with GP.
 Plus a thumbs up from Steelworker, so she's got to be good !! :drinks: