Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess Cariad Near Carmarthen  (Read 3890 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4918622) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Steviewonder

Catching up on old reviews from the last couple of months. This one appears to have disappeared off AW so can’t post a link.

Think it was £80 for 30mins.

Location: as stated in the previous review a flat in Pontyberem.  Easy to find and nobody around on the street when I visited.

The girl:  face and body were attractive enough.

The meet:  I was in Pembrokeshire with work and on the drive home I gave into temptation.  I must have visited about the time of the previous neutral review and I agree with it all.  Very robotic service which started poorly and got no better.  The main positive was comms were good in the build up.  On arriving a countdown timer was set on her phone and kept on clear display.  I had a sinking feeling at this point but I’d handed the cash over.  Lay down and she didn’t seem to want to touch the old boy at all without a condom so it went on before he was even awake down there and it didn’t get better after that.  No real touching allowed, no kissing of any kind and the most mechanical noises once I was up and running and getting down to action.  Flat was as described in the previous review; a carpet less empty room with a mattress on the floor.  Out in 15 minutes maximum.

Would I return: No.  Even though she’s not on AW I’ve posted this as the ladies tend to disappear and reappear so thought it was worth a review.

Offline iverthickone

She sounds a right raver!   :thumbsdown:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks Steve.

Sounds grim, appreciate you updating us

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
Oh hello, she's back with a new profile

PrincessCariadBack

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 03:32:33 pm by Working Wendy »

Offline aazbo22

She has also indicated barebacked!! :scare:

Offline Swsnapper

Fack that review sounded grim...

Offline crfc

She has also indicated barebacked!! :scare:
You've frightened her off already Big bully you  :lol:

Offline Aengus

I’ve seen her and reviewed her under her old name.   Exactly as described above....Won’t be going back!