Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovelySisi AWFUL & Health RISKS - Cardiff  (Read 1764 times)

2 review(s) for LovelySisi (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline MR-UK

LovelySisi

External Link/Members Only

in cardiff 7 aug 2017

COMS were VERY GOOD

Looks wise .. pictutes are odd loose pussy had kids and beer gut. cute face

SERVICE
Worst I ve ever had in my years of punting . I walk in See say " oh sexy boy fuck me fuck me" like shes a crazy dog. ask for money grabs my dick . i give her the money and she goes for a full 10 mins.
come backs  total changed person. like she was high . jumps on me ( at this point am naked) and i try touching her body . NOPE.. not happening she get  the lube and say " you trust me you must come now or you will never come ok" she then starts for 20 secs a nice slow hand job she tells me close my eyes i feel her lean over to get something . out of no where shes wanking off like a wild horse i  tell chill out ! she slows down and this point. i looked at her and she seems really high. she say close my eyes again. and BOOM shes wanking me off at 100 miles a hour and this bitch has put another glove on and put a finger up my arse. I swear on my kids i can make this up. the glove was dirty as fuck..  I tell her this is not having .. i asked her about the gloves and she remained slient not telling that they used...
she says wank for me. I tryed touching her boob again..  she removes my hand . she when gets off the bed again. (@ drunk or high) and turns around and say " you should of taken my advice and come now you can help yourself" she goes to the shower and comes back that i wank for her or no sex... at this point i wanted to walk but they were others in the flat and to be honest i was abit scared. she seems all over the place. I tell i cum when she was in the shower and she seats me down and give me life advice.

she say have you mind up your mind yet do you like boys or girls because you can have it all.

fucking sad mess of a women am sorry

wasted 1 hr fee

Offline mr big

Sorry u had a bad one bud that's one to definitely avoid like the plague

Offline HughJardon

Doooo this sounds shocking, dirty glove up the ass and lifestyle advice, she sounds like Oprah Winfrey on a bad day

You should have asked for a partial repayment and got out of there. Thanks for reviewing though, one to avoid that's for sure  :thumbsdown:

Offline iverthickone

Ruddy 'ell.  Frogs and box comes to mind.

Thanks for the warning!

Offline foreverhung

She would have fucking loved me then...... if she wanted a wanker she would have fucking got one alright
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steelworker

Sounds like a scene out of a horror film. Sorry you went through that but thanks for the warning  :scare:

Offline junjo

That's awful mate. Thanks for the warning. Used glove :scare:

vw

What a  shocker, hope you get over it soon, anal assault with a  dirty glove.   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

np500

My god, id like to think I'd have just walked, but your dicks stuck between a sock and a hard on when you've parted with the money, but at the end of the day , what a bunch of rip off cunts ! I hate these fuckers. And I'm being diplomatic and P C there.

Offline Robby99

Thanks for the warning. Almost visited her yesterday too but she texted that she was now fully booked!!!! Sorry for your loss

np500

Thanks for the warning. Almost visited her yesterday too but she texted that she was now fully booked!!!! Sorry for your loss

That will be the guys that don't know about this site, loads out there for these rip off merchants to exploit  :thumbsdown:

Offline mrdiamond77

Sounds disgusting, especially the dirty glove up the arse.  :vomit:    Sorry to hear you had such a bad time.

Offline MR-UK

thanks for the support guys lol on this one am trying to see the funny side of this. my arse is still killing me

vw

thanks for the support guys lol on this one am trying to see the funny side of this. my arse is still killing me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It gets easier  the 2nd time.

wanchor

Very unfortunate to hear about your bad experience MR-UK. Hope the next lady you visit is better.