Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I tried out craigslist  (Read 8136 times)

Offline Matium

He's been watching too many Bollywood romances and fancies himself as some kind of white knight hero rescuing his damsel in distress - without ever once bothering to understand that she has freely chosen the life that she leads.

Offline Thepacifist

I love UKP, one day there's just the usual threads and then the next you get one like this..

When i was younger i think i got too attached to a couple of regulars i was seeing. I can't get in contact with them anymore, maybe it was me, maybe it wasn't. Either way, you live and learn and you move on.

OP it's time to move on and learn from your mistakes.

Offline Horneylee

Live n learn. Never have fallen for a WG, but can see how you could. Especially if they are good at what they do.

unclesweetheart

NT has "fallen in love" with the first girl he's had sex with. She's pretty. Socially he's insecure and probably a bit of a loner, and massively over-reacts to the first show - illusion - of intimacy/love/companionship he's ever known. They key thing is he's VERY YOUNG. No-one here seems to've cut him enough slack for that. His behaviour is pretty terrible and stupid, but at his age so was mine. Making a complete arse of yourself when you first fall in love - isn't that par for the course?  After a heavy night on the town I can be an arse still.

NT: the degree of compulsiveness, contradiction and denial in your behaviour suggests that it might do you some good to get some counselling. You've made a common mistake we all make at the start of our sex lives (or I did, at least) - falling in love with (i.e. massively idealising and over-valuing) someone who doesn't love you back - and you've compounded this mistake by "falling in love" with a prostitute: i.e., with someone whose job it is to PRETEND to have feelings for you. So I can understand how much pain you must have felt. I didn't start punting till my mid-50s and in the initial days did have problems with EAS, and got a bit of a battering from this forum for it. It's a risk, especially at the start. You have to be much more hard-headed about this game. Your diatribe about "whores" is as OTT as your initial massive over-idealisation of the girl.

Your blog makes it abundantly clear that you wanted love, not sex, and made the classic mistake of looking in the wrong place for it. I think a lot of the abuse you've received here is as OTT as you have been; because you're young you have fucked up pretty much as young people always do. And in trying to make it better you've made it worse, by frightening the girl and further screwing yourself up. It's a mess. But so long as you LEARN from it, then you can - and must - move on. You have been behaving like a stalker, and that's a really really bad place to be. If you want to see where that can end, read "Enduring Love" by Ian McEwan. Really not good.

Offline CBPaul

He's in his final year at university so I wouldn't call him VERY young but that's a matter of opinion. What is for certain is he is old enough to know what is acceptable behavior and since he clearly doesn't he needs to get some professional help.

Whether this is true or the work of an overactive imagination is neither here nor there, I have read all of the blog now (very entertaining whilst eating my lunch) and it is too confused and contradictory, for me it goes far beyond EAS and into being a serious stalker and someone who has social issues to address and rectify. If true the prossie has led him on too far before trying to cut him loose - when the monetary returns became outweighed by him becoming too much of a pest.

As for harsh treatment on here, what do you expect. If he wasn't given enough tea and sympathy on prossienet then he has come to the wrong place.

Offline sumofallparts

I'm still waiting for details of this girl (a link?) so I can go and fall in love with her as well.
After I shoot my load on her face of course :)

fredpunter

I'm still waiting for details of this girl (a link?) so I can go and fall in love with her as well.

You are willing to overlook her black teeth and smelly gaping bucket of a pussy then?

Seriously, I wonder what the OP had in mind when he wrote on here and linked to his blog? Was he hoping we would reassure him that his behaviour was normal as he was having doubts himself? Was he hoping that we woukd condemn the prossy for having brought him to thus state? And what was all the bollox about the girl he met in the car who he is danger of falling for now ..... I wonder how keen she would be to see him again if she read that blog. The not being sure if bareback anal was safe or not did set the bullshit metre twitching though.

There is the slight possibility that at one time Rebecca quite liked him, but when she learned a bit more about him she decided that actually she didnt. And she certainly doesn't now. A bit like me and Gary glitter - I quite liked him but when I learned a bit more about him I changed my mind.

Offline Matium

Rebecca is a Soho Walk Up girl.

Her link is here:

External Link/Members Only

a10

Call me a creepy cunt, a loser, tell me to seek medical help etc.
Righto, I think we've got that covered already.

If you think I'm a creep/loser then I couldn't give 2 shits. I care about her and I feel sorry for the life she has live to or chooses to live. I wish I could do something to help her and I don't know what that is
If you dint give two shits, you wouldn't come back on here crying and whinging about what people have said.

And I just give £130 + £2 tip to the maid @ 1 Bateman St and I told her to give it to Rebecca.
There's your problem! Everyone knows the rate for tips is at least 5 percent. Giving a tip at just under 2% is why she won't let you stalk her anymore!

Seriously though, you need to leave her alone and get on with your life. Maybe finish school too  :P

Offline punk

He`s got to be a `Yank ` , when does anyone in this country use the term `we made out ` ?

or some one who learn to speak American English.

Offline punk

Call me a creepy cunt, a loser, tell me to seek medical help etc. So what then does that make everyone else on here? Before I even began to really like Rebecca I've had to see ALL the types of men that go to see her (you usually have to wait on the stairs or with the maid) and so I'm the guy with problems? Ha!

If you think I'm full of shit and I'm making all this up. Go fuck her for yourself don't mention me at all and see if I'm full of crap. She is the prettiest girl in Soho (face wise). Her teeth are how I described them and her pussy is not tight anymore. And her eyes are so beautiful

I never wanted to scare her or anything like that I just really like her and all I wanted to do was to show her how much I liked her. I've never felt this way about someone before. If you think I'm a creep/loser then I couldn't give 2 shits. I care about her and I feel sorry for the life she has live to or chooses to live. I wish I could do something to help her and I don't know what that is

She kissed me, she let me take pictures of her and one with us together. If she really was just playing me along for a fool then why would she consent to it if she didn't like me?

I'll tell you more even if everyone thinks I'm a fucking stalker creep full of shit. I went to try see here 2-3 weeks ago. I asked the maids if they could ask if she would see me (showing cash in hand) the maid said no. And I just give £130 + £2 tip to the maid @ 1 Bateman St and I told her to give it to Rebecca. I just wanted to say/show that I was sorry and I just wanted to help pay for her rent. Rebecca never said anything to me and didn't reveal herself but I did hear her greet another customer. I did the same thing the next day on a Monday @ 4 Lisle St I asked the other maid (her favourite maid) She said the same thing I gave £130 + £2 tip again and said I just wanted to say I was sorry and I hope she would forgive me. I know I was just giving myself false hope that she would see me, but I just wanted to try

When I went to Florida in the summer I bought 2 tshirts for Rebecca I don't know why I just thought it would be nice to give her because I would of loved to have taken her there. I asked the Bateman St maid to give the shirts as a gift she took them. The next day when I went to Lisle St the maid gave my the Disney bag and told me Rebecca didn't want them. I told her I didn't want it, give it to Rebecca then I said bin it if she doesn't want it

I never meant to do anything wrong but nobody I guess believes me

You really are a sad cunt.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline af1231

jesus christ man. Get a grip. Im in my early 20's and been seeing girls in soho for two years now. Just take it for what it is, 20-30 mins fucking a girl. I'd stay away from Rebecca from now on as you seem obsessed with her and the way you have described her does not make her seem attractive at all. Maybe she is but the way you have described says otherwise.

And I for one have never seen Rebecca and after this don't think I ever will/  :wacko:

Captain Caveman

jesus christ man. Get a grip. Im in my early 20's and been seeing girls in soho for two years now. Just take it for what it is, 20-30 mins fucking a girl. I'd stay away from Rebecca from now on as you seem obsessed with her and the way you have described her does not make her seem attractive at all. Maybe she is but the way you have described says otherwise.

And I for one have never seen Rebecca and after this don't think I ever will:wacko:

Perhaps that's his secret masterplan: put all punters off seeing her so he can have her for himself?

Offline 3styler

What a bell end, you need to experience life a bit more before you have these delusional images of women.

icebather

This guy sounds like a legitimate danger. I know that "%%%" has several prominently placed advertisements for "Crimestoppers" and/or the police.

I would hope the administrators of this site consider reporting and/or turning over information on this poster before he kills anyone.

It’s not many years ago that a serial killer murdered several working girls in the UK, and most of us are too conditioned to the idea that the people we meet are "normal" to raise the alarm when someone seems a bit off.

In my time of lurking and browsing this forum, I have found plenty of posters to be a bit too cavalier and cynical for my liking. If you do meet up with a beautiful young woman who does a decent masquerade of enjoying to provide you a sexual service, you really should thank your lucky stars. I do not condone false advertisement, and I do think that if you show up clean and presentable you do have a right to expect decent service. But do manage your expectations.

The vast majority of posters here do seem to, ultimately, be aware of the transactional nature of encounters with working girls. That is good, and a solid dose of cynicism is only healthy in this context.

However: mods/admins/whoever - DO consider contacting authorities about OP. What he has done so far may or may not fall afoul of the law. But he reads like a tragedy waiting to happen.

Offline Matium

Nerfterran needs to get it into his head that Rebecca doesn't want him.

I hope he leaves her alone.

Rebecca is an East European WG, it's more than probable that she knows Sergei.

If Nerfterran continues to harass her, she will, out of desperation, ask Sergei and his fellow East Europeans to sort him out for once and for all.

Nerfterran - have you any idea what a knuckleduster or a baseball bat is going to do to your face?

It's time for you to grow up and be a man.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 11:01:29 pm by Matium »

1dt

the 2 maids would like to thank op for the £132 he gave them each  :hi: :drinks: :scare:

Offline Tonyleung

OP: I tried not to post here, but..

YOU ARE A CREEPY CUNT. When someone says NO - they mean it.

From your creepy blog
I can’t remember how but we came to an agreement that I could meet her for free at 10pm when the maid leaves and see her for free

You cannot remember how?? because it did not happen.

sucky2dollar

This is a fluffy who is almost in final stage:

fluffy -> stalker -> wierdo -> danger

Anyway, I hope he finds true love in prison.

Offline punk

Nerfterran needs to get it into his head that Rebecca doesn't want him.

I hope he leaves her alone.

Rebecca is an East European WG, it's more than probable that she knows Sergei.

If Nerfterran continues to harass her, she will, out of desperation, ask Sergei and his fellow East Europeans to sort him out for once and for all.

Nerfterran - have you any idea what a knuckleduster or a baseball bat is going to do to your face?

It's time for you to grow up and be a man.

who knows he may be able to handle himself?

Offline punk

This is a fluffy who is almost in final stage:

fluffy -> stalker -> wierdo -> danger

Anyway, I hope he finds true love in prison.

just don't ben dover

cockneybstrd

who knows he may be able to handle himself?

Come on Punk

We all know the answer to that one. I really doubt the OP can handle himself !!!

After reading the OP's blog I think he has been very lucky not to have been given a bit of slap (no tickle).

Offline punk

Come on Punk

We all know the answer to that one. I really doubt the OP can handle himself !!!

After reading the OP's blog I think he has been very lucky not to have been given a bit of slap (no tickle).

:hi: may be he needs a slap, to bring him round?

yorkshire123

Well he keeps logging on......

Come on nerfterran, Stop hiding away like a Cowardy Custard, grow a pair of virtual bollocks & say what you need to say or are you really just a complete wanker? Hidden Image/Members Only (courtesy of akauya)

Offline hendrix

Come on Punk

To be fair, we don't know the OP's body fat percentage. Might be why Sergei hasn't taken him on. "Old school Indian values" plus less than 12pc body fat might make anybody think twice.

I've read the blog now.  :lol: at the nando's incident. Very moving. .
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 01:06:03 pm by hendrix »

fredpunter

possibly what's saved him from a beating is the pimp doesn't fancy getting covered in snot when he starts blubbing

Offline punk

To be fair, we don't know the OP's body fat percentage. Might be why Sergei hasn't taken him on. "Old school Indian values" plus less than 12pc body fat might make anybody think twice.

I've read the blog now.  :lol: at the nando's incident. Very moving. .

he might be practising as we speak?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jake9jake9

This isn't the best place to go when it comes to getting help. You'll just end up regressing into becoming more hateful and you won't be able to see it.

If you still can't concentrate on Uni and the things that actually matter in your life, then I sincerely suggest you get help from those that can understand your situation best. If you don't know anyone personally, then consider talking to a therapist. 

« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 05:37:07 pm by jake9jake9 »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

So, to sum it up, you're:

1) A self-confessed tout who is continuing to tout.
2) An immature arse who doesn't understand the purpose of prostitutes.
3) A stalker who just can't get a bloody hint.
4) A walking sexual health risk.
5) A ... firing blanks here, I'll just go with etc.  ;)

All I can say is, thanks for tonight's entertainment ... or perhaps that credit belongs to the mod team.  :lol:
?
6 A stalker who might be arrested soon

Offline laidbackasiandude

For some inexplicable reason I just read that drivel on his blog in it's entirety. I had my suspicions initially that it was all made up
and a delusional fantasy, reading that rubbish has convinced me anyway that it's all bs and just an elaborate way to tout
for his "beloved Rebecca". You'll note that a few of his posts on the Soho walk-up thread on UKP mentions Rebecca as
a recommendation or endorsement.

Assuming his blog is true, and he persists with his obsessive behaviour then I'm certain that Rebecca's Albanian pimp/minder
"Konstandini" and his accomplice "Hairy Boris" will not just physically take him apart but much worse, in that he ends up
in a mafia style acid bath.   
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 10:35:59 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

he might be practising as we speak?

Practising "handling himself" quite possibly :lol:

Offline Tonyleung

OP: I am dying to know, could you measure you body fat % and come back to us please?  :cool:

Offline rockharders

SeekingtheTruth

Fuck me that was a bizarre read.

You, my deluded little friend have the potential to become a danger to yourself and others. Get help while you still can or you may find yourself locked up or worse.

These people are not the sort you want to get on the wrong side of.

Offline PatrickCarnes

Patrick Carnes recommends Sex Addicts Anonymous to the OP.

Offline PatrickCarnes

"She's too good looking to be a prostitute". HaHa, what's that got to do with it. Makes me laugh, same as WG's who say you're too good looking to punt and other ignorant nonsense.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
In reply to the OP, I kiss all my clients does that mean I want to be with all of them too?  I have also let some take a few photos of us together again do I want to be with them without knowing it?
She saw it was something you wanted and showed good business sense by saying yes.  IT has nothing to do with leading you on as I doubt at the time she realised just what a stalker you were.

You are still trying to justify your actions which cannot be justified.  Perhaps if you were 12 hanging around outside a youth club waiting to give a girl a mix tape then ok but you are not 12.  You are an adult.  scaring the shit out of someone is not a good idea.  Doing it over and over is not going to get her to suddenly realise she was in love with you all along. 

You are very lucky you have not had a visit from the police, very lucky.  It is not love you feel at all but obsession which is very different. You became obsessed with a PROSTITUTE because she did what you paid her to do.  It is quite obvious you have no idea of what a relationship is or how they work hence I said you need to get some help.  Most people your age are quite aware how they work even if they have not had one themselves.

What you have done is Stalking and is illegal for a very good reason.  IT is unhealthy and can often lead to the stalker having to take it further and the stalkee ending up hurt or worse, dead. 

Read your blog out loud to yourself and you will realise it is not the writing of a sane, well adjusted person.  It flits around so much from one extreme to the other its like it has been written by a rapid cycler Bi polar person. 

Even if you don't get help please stay away from prossies.  We are not for people like you.  You have no control at all over your emotions and punting is for guys who are in control of themselves and see it for what it is.  It is a short paid for period of fantasy. Nothing more.  If a prossie is interested in you she would ask you to see her after work instead of you hanging around hoping to catch her or follow her.  If she was interested in you she wouldn't charge you.
You need to learn both people have to consent to a relationship.  If one doesn't but the other carries on thinking it is then it does become stalking no matter how you try to justify it in your own head.

yorkshire123

Bloody hell Dani, is it possible to do your posts in the same manner as TCM's reviews please , for example a shorted version at the bottom of your post for members like me that have the reading attention span of a gnat.
I'm sure I'm missing out on some good stuff  :hi:

Offline PatrickCarnes

In reply to the OP, I kiss all my clients does that mean I want to be with all of them too?  I have also let some take a few photos of us together again do I want to be with them without knowing it?
She saw it was something you wanted and showed good business sense by saying yes.  IT has nothing to do with leading you on as I doubt at the time she realised just what a stalker you were.

You are still trying to justify your actions which cannot be justified.  Perhaps if you were 12 hanging around outside a youth club waiting to give a girl a mix tape then ok but you are not 12.  You are an adult.  scaring the shit out of someone is not a good idea.  Doing it over and over is not going to get her to suddenly realise she was in love with you all along. 

You are very lucky you have not had a visit from the police, very lucky.  It is not love you feel at all but obsession which is very different. You became obsessed with a PROSTITUTE because she did what you paid her to do.  It is quite obvious you have no idea of what a relationship is or how they work hence I said you need to get some help.  Most people your age are quite aware how they work even if they have not had one themselves.

What you have done is Stalking and is illegal for a very good reason.  IT is unhealthy and can often lead to the stalker having to take it further and the stalkee ending up hurt or worse, dead. 

Read your blog out loud to yourself and you will realise it is not the writing of a sane, well adjusted person.  It flits around so much from one extreme to the other its like it has been written by a rapid cycler Bi polar person. 

Even if you don't get help please stay away from prossies.  We are not for people like you.  You have no control at all over your emotions and punting is for guys who are in control of themselves and see it for what it is.  It is a short paid for period of fantasy. Nothing more.  If a prossie is interested in you she would ask you to see her after work instead of you hanging around hoping to catch her or follow her.  If she was interested in you she wouldn't charge you.
You need to learn both people have to consent to a relationship.  If one doesn't but the other carries on thinking it is then it does become stalking no matter how you try to justify it in your own head.

We know he's in the wrong but you assume you know so much about this individual with your conclusions about his behaviour and dishing out advice.  You could be an agony aunt.

Offline Anadin

Wow if you ever want to put someone off being an escort show her that blog. How do they not realise they're creepy stalkers, what an absolute nutter.

Offline Daffodil

Bloody hell Dani, is it possible to do your posts in the same manner as TCM's reviews please , for example a shorted version at the bottom of your post for members like me that have the reading attention span of a gnat.
I'm sure I'm missing out on some good stuff  :hi:

Dani has been posting waffle for many years and quite a few of us have asked for an abridged version as some ( :rolleyes: ) say she posts great stuff.

To be honest, when I have been arsed to read what she says, it's been pretty banal.

I just skip her posts in the main.

Offline punk

Dani has been posting waffle for many years and quite a few of us have asked for an abridged version as some ( :rolleyes: ) say she posts great stuff.

To be honest, when I have been arsed to read what she says, it's been pretty banal.

I just skip her posts in the main.

I thought she was training to be a Psychiatrists? :unknown:

herelonely

"She's too good looking to be a prostitute". HaHa, what's that got to do with it. Makes me laugh, same as WG's who say you're too good looking to punt and other ignorant nonsense.
No one's ever told me I'm too good looking to punt  :(

nerfterran

I deleted my blog, it was a mistake to create it in the first place

Lessons have been learned

Offline NIK

You sound like a politician.  :D

Offline Bigus Dickus

Offline Bigus Dickus

Why did you delete it. It was hilarious! Get a girlfriend you muppet!

nerfterran

You sound like a politician.  :D

Well all I've really learned is never to believe anything that comes out of a whores mouth

She fed me a lot of sob stories about her life and how she ended up in Soho. I dunno if it's true or not. And having to stand by and watch all the guys that go fuck her that also made me feel sorry for her and a bit angry and fustrated.

Maybe I cared for her out of pity. But now I think about she's not going be going anywhere anytime soon. It's clear to me now that the money she makes HAS to be worth the sacrifice of fucking ~100 guys a week and all I ever was to her was just another customer.

I fell for her and I couldn't help it  she was the first girl to ever show me what felt like affection? But she knew what she was doing I think. And for that I hope she works in Soho for the rest of her life. Any sort of vengence I can have is just to move on with my life and become successful and maybe coming back to Soho one day finding out she's still working there. I don't know how much more her cunt can take though LOL

Anyway hope you enjoyed reading the blog at my expense. Time to focus on my last year at Uni

Offline Bigus Dickus

Well all I've really learned is never to believe anything that comes out of a whores mouth

She fed me a lot of sob stories about her life and how she ended up in Soho. I dunno if it's true or not. And having to stand by and watch all the guys that go fuck her that also made me feel sorry for her and a bit angry and fustrated.

Maybe I cared for her out of pity. But now I think about she's not going be going anywhere anytime soon. It's clear to me now that the money she makes HAS to be worth the sacrifice of fucking ~100 guys a week and all I ever was to her was just another customer.

I fell for her and I couldn't help it  she was the first girl to ever show me what felt like affection? But she knew what she was doing I think. And for that I hope she works in Soho for the rest of her life. Any sort of vengence I can have is just to move on with my life and become successful and maybe coming back to Soho one day finding out she's still working there. I don't know how much more her cunt can take though LOL

Anyway hope you enjoyed reading the blog at my expense. Time to focus on my last year at Uni

I hope you're not studying to be a gynecologist!  :scare:

Krystyna

100 customers a week ! Fuck me ! Do they have any vacancies !!!

Also ` young man ` if she showed you affection then `good on her ` !!!

Plenty dont even bother showin affection so if its right that this lass exists then stop slaggin her off .
At least she can show some feelin towards blokes and not lie there like a rubber doll