Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine  (Read 4479 times)

Stortford

Are they pretty honest with there dress sizes and pics thinking of starting using them as Adultwork is so crap.

Offline finn5555

There are numerous threads on HOD but in a nutshell they are completely dishonest about everything, and even pimp out barebacking pro$$ies now  :crazy:

Offline Chorley

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that they have a WG whose a TS, but they don't alert punters to this. :unknown:

Online Jonestown

they also eat their own babies and drink the blood of UKP reviewers

BlackZionBull

As I have said before they are trading off past glories, they are now diluted by thieving Romanians and run by a clown. You want to line this cunt's pocket ??

External Link/Members Only

Offline notcalledchris

Are they pretty honest with there dress sizes and pics thinking of starting using them as Adultwork is so crap.
Realy no different to AW some good some bad and you need to read the reviews.   Very convenient booking but just because a girl is being pimped by HoD doesn't mean a get a quality guarentee

OldAdmin

As I have said before they are trading off past glories, they are now diluted by thieving Romanians and run by a clown. You want to line this cunt's pocket ??

You have another account on this site as "UKMail":
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=235851
Why is the email address on that account "karlevanson1972" ?
Are you his imposter or just slipped up posing as punter?

domino131

Been there once.  The WG I saw was actually really fit and her pics were accurate (only thing I'd say is her hair was more obviously dyed in person than it was in the photos).  However, the service was incredibly lacklustre - WG herself seemed very disinterested - and there was a real conveyor-belt feel to it, including a knock on the door from the madam the moment your time was up.  Don't think I would ever go there again.

Offline LLPunting

Been there once.  The WG I saw was actually really fit and her pics were accurate (only thing I'd say is her hair was more obviously dyed in person than it was in the photos).  However, the service was incredibly lacklustre - WG herself seemed very disinterested - and there was a real conveyor-belt feel to it, including a knock on the door from the madam the moment your time was up.  Don't think I would ever go there again.

Take it you mean Marie.
Nothing wrong with a knock at the door if you're overstaying.
If girl has a bad rep for timekeeping then management are right to keep her on track.
You have no entitlement to more time than you paid for nor to delay the next punter.
If the knocking is too loud or the girl abruptly terminates then fair nuff it's a negative.
HoD is a glorified walk-up especially since it started back to backing appointments.
Knocking also happens when you're both making too much noise so it's fair comment if you're scaring the passers-by

Online Jonestown

If you dont require substantial bolt-ons or naturals, new girl Tilly looks like she might be worth lining up for :-

Offline Chorley

Take it you mean Marie.
Nothing wrong with a knock at the door if you're overstaying.
If girl has a bad rep for timekeeping then management are right to keep her on track.
You have no entitlement to more time than you paid for nor to delay the next punter.
If the knocking is too loud or the girl abruptly terminates then fair nuff it's a negative.
HoD is a glorified walk-up especially since it started back to backing appointments.
Knocking also happens when you're both making too much noise so it's fair comment if you're scaring the passers-by
I thought this was a punters forum? Why are you making excuses for an.organisation that has form for taking the piss out of the paying public?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 05:52:55 pm by Chorley »

Offline LLPunting

I thought this was a punters forum? Why are you making excuses for an.organisation that has form for taking the piss out of the paying public?  :unknown:

Read it again, I'm not making excuses.   The business practice may be unpopular but it's within the letter of the law, so the method to optimise it is understandable. It's why I haven't used them in years.
Addressing comment made in general.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 06:01:24 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Chorley

Read it again, I'm not making excuses.   The business practice may be unpopular but it's within the letter of the law, so the method to optimise it is understandable. It's why I haven't used them in years.
If disagree with that as there are many reviews on here of short time and other possible taking practices. But of course your entitled to your opinion. :hi:

Offline smiths

ALL brothels run a conveyor belt service which suits the pimp/s and WGs as they make as much as they can.

Offline Chorley

I disagree with that as there are many reviews on here of short time and other piss taking practices. But of course your entitled to your opinion. :hi:

Offline boardyhell

personally i have had some great times there,there are some good girls there in the past and now
however i only see a few favourites there
reckon if i punted every girl on the schedule i wouldn't be so happy
suits me

Offline notcalledchris

If you dont require substantial bolt-ons or naturals, new girl Tilly looks like she might be worth lining up for :-

Looks great doesn't she.   Now this is where the question of how much you trust the brothel kicks in.  I am very happy to punt regulars and those well reviewed and when i do that HoD is hard to beat for value and convenience  but as fit as Tilly looks the fact that there no longer seems to be any attempt of quality control at HoD makes me reluctant to book her.   

Online scutty brown

Huh? The whole fucking brothel is illegal...............

hira1988

I can confirm, there size 10 is usually size 16 but otherwise they are good

Online scutty brown

must be same management as British Home Stores

Offline LLPunting

Huh? The whole fucking brothel is illegal...............

Great fuckin' point!  My bad.

Should've said something like "per agreement".  Can't remember the ins and outs of verbal contract.

Online scutty brown

Great fuckin' point!  My bad.

Should've said something like "per agreement".  Can't remember the ins and outs of verbal contract.

Within this context, ANY contract would be void and unenforceable as it relates to an illegal activity. A tenet of common law is that you cannot contract the illegal

Online Jonestown

That’s strange, how could it be that there is no sign of the reviews of the HoD girls you must have seen to enable you to impart such witty wisdom ?

Offline LLPunting

Within this context, ANY contract would be void and unenforceable as it relates to an illegal activity. A tenet of common law is that you cannot contract the illegal

Thanks, in that case good luck to those who try to alter the terms of the agreement.  I suspect their equivalent of consumer rights watchdog will not be so amenable.

Offline lysozymes

Damn, so sorry to hear about the change in HOD service. I travel infrequently to London and used their services (2014-2016) with great memories.
Thanks for the warning, have an upcoming trip to the punting capital and will find another venue.

Offline jasonbourne

people here love to bash this place but i have had some great times there, yes service varies as you might expect but they still have some great girls on the rota. i saw nicola yesterday on a spur of moment decision, positive review will follow.

Offline dandy365

I've always had decent experiences at HOD. As with any punting, YMMV - read the reviews and check out the non airbrushed twitter profiles before you go and you should be fine.

Offline LLPunting

I've always had decent experiences at HOD. As with any punting, YMMV - read the reviews and check out the non airbrushed twitter profiles before you go and you should be fine.

And yet you've only reviewed one girl there and it was underwhelming...  :dash:

Offline LLPunting

people here love to bash this place but i have had some great times there, yes service varies as you might expect but they still have some great girls on the rota. i saw nicola yesterday on a spur of moment decision, positive review will follow.

Similarly, only 1 review of HoD (9 months ago). Where are all your others?

niceguyjames

I've always had  hood experiences at HOD ok it is a bit of a conveyor belt service sometimes but then realistically they all are , we just kid ourselves that they aren't.

For me it's reliable and accountable so I visit again, I recomm3nd Apple there

Offline dandy365

And yet you've only reviewed one girl there and it was underwhelming...  :dash:

Just added one more.

Offline LLPunting

I've always had  hood experiences at HOD ok it is a bit of a conveyor belt service sometimes but then realistically they all are , we just kid ourselves that they aren't.

And you haven't even reviewed her, let alone any of your other reliable and accountable punts there.
So far that's 3 white knights without chargers to sit on.

Online scutty brown

Just added one more.

are HOD still offering discounts/cash for reviews?

niceguyjames

And you haven't even reviewed her, let alone any of your other reliable and accountable punts there.
So far that's 3 white knights without chargers to sit on.
yeah I know I haven't reviewed that's my bad but it's not always that exciting to be honest

Offline smiths

are HOD still offering discounts/cash for reviews?

More than likely, they have been doing so for at least a decade to my knowledge, the banned prick VT admitted he was one who got a permanent discount when punting in 1 of their brothels in Milton Keynes. Raylondoner also banned off here was no doubt on a discount as well. Who knows how many others there are who post on here.

The divines  who own HOD and other brothels in MK once offered me a discount, I told them to shove it where the sun doesn't shine, I cant be bought by pimps. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

ALL brothels are conveyor belt operations and as I have known this for many years I never kid myself they aren't. This suits the WGs who want to make as much as they can knowing they are handing over a third to the pimp and obviously suits the pimp.

Online Jonestown

ALL brothels are conveyor belt operations and as I have known this for many years I never kid myself they aren't. This suits the WGs who want to make as much as they can knowing they are handing over a third to the pimp and obviously suits the pimp.

Agencies take a third too, just for the advertising, the girls still have to provide a flat; at least at HoD they just have to turn up and take their knickers off to get their 66%

Offline boardyhell

must have been there 50 times and never been offered a discount for reviews,going there tomorrow to see michelle
sure thing with her
apple and michelle are my go to girls there

Offline magnetico

HOD/Karl is supplying the advertising, the flat, and the maid.
He's not going to take only 30% like the agencies which are just doing the advertising.

Online Jonestown

He's not going to take only 30% like the agencies which are just doing the advertising.

That’s what I think Smiths has implied on a number of occasions, but happy to bow to your greater knowledge.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 09:38:30 am by Jonestown »

Online scutty brown

from the Daily Mail
"Evanson, a keen amateur boxer who has implemented a 70/30 financial split when it comes to the prostitutes’ takings.........."
that could be read either way, but it looks to me that the house takes 70%

Online Jonestown

from the Daily Mail
"Evanson, a keen amateur boxer who has implemented a 70/30 financial split when it comes to the prostitutes’ takings.........."
that could be read either way, but it looks to me that the house takes 70%

So the girls get £23 for 30 minutes of sex ?

I find that hard to accept, given that a minger straight off Air China can get £20-30 for a simple hand job.

Offline LLPunting

must have been there 50 times and never been offered a discount for reviews,going there tomorrow to see michelle
sure thing with her
apple and michelle are my go to girls there

50!  How many of the active roster have you had sessions with?

Online scutty brown

how many places has the bastard got?
this one appears to be one of his as well

Offline smiths

how many places has the bastard got?
this one appears to be one of his as well

That is a divine brothel or was, they own 3 or 4 in Milton Keynes as well as HOD.

Offline smiths

Loads of WGs over the years have told me the same thing, they paid a third to the divines, this includes WGs who had left HOD and/or one or more of their MK brothels so no idea why they would ALL lie to me. I even had a few good regulars who told me the same thing about their time working for the divines.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 10:37:58 am by smiths »

Offline magnetico

Thanks Jonestown/Smiths for the feedback, I didn't know  :thumbsup:

Offline Kimchee

Offline notcalledchris

Did Pixie retire again?

She seems to have done.   Shames cos she was an outstanding fuck.   If anyone knows otherwise or if she has moved to AW id like to know.

Offline davison

I understand she is gone for good, but that happened once before as well.  Best girl hod ever had for sure.  Evil sexual genius.