Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Name & Shame ?  (Read 7565 times)

Offline southcoastpunter

Poverty is this country is relative. I'm sure we have seen (at least on TV) what real poverty is - in places like Africa and India. Its funny how many of our (the UK's) poor still manage to smoke, drink and have tatoo's etc! Yes there are some genuinely unfortunate people in the uk but also quite a few are "poor" because of their own doing or decisions they have made! Agree that we still have many other illnesses like cancer that needs just as much attention, research and resources paid to it as this virus is receving.

Anyway - this has now gone off topic (which threads often do) but so much so that it perhaps now belongs in "off topic" where there are a number of discussions similar to how this is going. perhaps we should ask a "mod" or "forum helper" to move it?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 11:52:40 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline anon1989

Agreed, but poverty in the UK is very bad.

A very delusional thing to say. Let me guess, labor voter? People here don't work but are given homes, food and still have spare for flat screens and to go out drinking. They can walk into any hospital and receive the best medical care the world can offer for free. Poverty is what the billions of people in the 3rd world face.

Offline LondonPete

A very delusional thing to say.

Well, I guess you have not travelled about the UK.  ATOS is cutting off people's benefits, and Universal Credit means five weeks without benefits.  Thank goodness for the food banks.  But I guess you didn't see the recent MP debate about people in the UK starving to death last year and this one.

But poverty is indeed relative.  Travelling in the thrid world and seeing children working their way around rubbish tips for scaps is heart rending.  Especially as you pass them as a (relatively) rich tourist.

Offline crfc

A very delusional thing to say. Let me guess, labor voter? People here don't work but are given homes, food and still have spare for flat screens and to go out drinking. They can walk into any hospital and receive the best medical care the world can offer for free. Poverty is what the billions of people in the 3rd world face.
You're talking bollocks
Poverty is poverty
130,000+ needless deaths in UK because of austerity
The NHS is not the saviour with unlimited resources (as recently discovered ny many)
If you're starving, you're starving, regardless of how many others are or are not also starving in yoyr geographic location, nor how wealthy 'your' country is perceived to be.. You are just fucking starving ie; under nourished, unable to procure by any meansca sustainable diet
Fuckwits like you, making stupid pronouncements on things like this are an irrelevance
As for the must be left wing, no just shows a compassion for fellow mankind
Foodbank growth, children having to be fed by their teachers should alone be enough to concern you
But you stick with your idiotic narrative that all these people are sat at home having a fag n a beer waiting for the pizza to arrive whilst watching Sky Sport on their 65" OLED Sony TV......

Offline LondonPete

The NHS is not the saviour with unlimited resources (as recently discovered ny many)

Well said crfc.  Over 50,000 premature deaths each in the UK from poverty/austerity (ONS figures).  One of the reasons the Government first went for 'herd immunity'.  Over a decade that is 500,000 premature deaths even with a booming economy.  But when Imperial College pointed out the NHS cannot cope with 250,000 extra premature deaths in one year, lockdown was the chosen option.  If the UK economy suffers as much as predicted, the number of premature deaths through austerity will dwarf the number of Covid19 deaths. 

All because of the greedy bankers in 2008.

Offline anon1989

You're talking bollocks
Poverty is poverty
If you're starving, you're starving, regardless of how many others are or are not also starving in yoyr geographic location, nor how wealthy 'your' country is perceived to be.. You are just fucking starving ie; under nourished, unable to procure by any meansca sustainable diet
Fuckwits like you, making stupid pronouncements on things like this are an irrelevance
As for the must be left wing, no just shows a compassion for fellow mankind
Foodbank growth, children having to be fed by their teachers should alone be enough to concern you
But you stick with your idiotic narrative that all these people are sat at home having a fag n a beer waiting for the pizza to arrive whilst watching Sky Sport on their 65" OLED Sony TV......

I am done with this thread after this comment. Where do I start?  Let me guess, the fact your unemployed is everyone else faults but yours, right? You have been sucked in and fooled by the tabloids scaremongering. Proves your a simpleton, half your post is gibberish. A bitter and twisted little boy resorting to insults. As for Pete, I saw you vigorously defending punting during the lockdown on another post so that tells me all I need to know about your values. I suggest you two fellas open your eyes by taking a trip to Ethiopia one day rather wanking each other off in your fictional bubble. Meanwhile, the rest of us will carry on living in the real world  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 06:04:58 pm by anon1989 »

Offline LondonPete

As for Pete, I saw you vigorously defending punting during the lockdown on another post

No - I was defending the right to decide if you wanted to take risks.  As adults, we see risks each day and decide how to react.  If you look at Sweden, that is a good example of the way governments can treat their citizens like adults.  For example, over 150,000 people are injured in road accidents each year, so we need to decide if that risk means we want to drive or not.

The example I used was me visiting a friend in his house.  And then going to the pub (before they were shut).  I am certainly not punting during this period.  My choice.

Life is precious.  So as adults we should decide how to spend it.

Offline crfc

I am done with this thread after this comment....
Blah, blah, blah, blah..
Talk about getting everything wrong, because your tantrum gets in the way of any chance of clarity
Dumbfuck....

Offline southcoastpunter

why do you have to revert to insults? How about trying to win a debate with normal polite and respectful language.

It looks like there is only one dumbfuck around here!! Generally the SW board has been friendly, helpful and respectful to each other - i (and I suspect most others) would like to keep it that way.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 11:42:24 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline houseboot

why do you have to revert to insults? How about trying to win a debate with normal polite and respectful language.

It looks like there is only one dumbfuck around here!! Generally the SW board has been friendly, helpful and respectful to each other - i (and I suspect most others) would like to keep it that way.

:thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

Offline Coriniumstud

Another couple of roms  in Swindon, available today both offering bb and charging £120/hour   :dash: :scare:

Online bdyno

Another couple of roms  in Swindon, available today both offering bb and charging £120/hour   :dash: :scare:
Vivastreet in Swindon seems to have exploded with them in the past couple of months.

The chances of getting everything they're advertising?  Same as any other time with most of the Roms.