Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Amelia - Maidstone  (Read 897 times)

2 review(s) for Anastazia29 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline uncle jessie

External Link/Members Only

Time waster

I booked an agreed appointment for 12 o'clock today,and the address was text to me. On my way to the punt she sends another text asking if I could change the booking to 1pm, I should have bailed out there and then, but seeing as I had to visit a client in the area it wasn't any hardship to do that first and then go to the 1pm punt. Anyway I arrive at the given postcode and send her a text at 12:50 that I was there, 5 minutes later a text comes back that she will let me know when she is ready. 15 minutes later I thought you no what I'm totally fed up of getting fucked around by these girls, so sent her a text saying she was a time waster and a bad review was going on here. Drove off and about 10 minutes later she tried phoning a couple of times, which I didn't answer as I just couldn't be arsed driving back, most probably to get fucked about even more. So be warned Lads if yo are tempted to book her . I'm almost at the point now of hanging up my condom and retiring from punting, its just far to much hassle these days  :dash:.

Offline The_Don

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks, but to clarify, where did you almost see her? It helps if you put it in the subject field, but doesn't mention in the review either.

Her profile says: "Town: Maidstone Ashford Tonbridge Dartford" and "County: Berkshire" !  :unknown:

Offline uncle jessie

Thanks, but to clarify, where did you almost see her? It helps if you put it in the subject field, but doesn't mention in the review either.

Her profile says: "Town: Maidstone Ashford Tonbridge Dartford" and "County: Berkshire" !  :unknown:

Sorry, me bad. It was in Maidstone .