Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: saucy Fleur - Maidenhead  (Read 1407 times)

7 review(s) for Sweet Fleur  (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Gustav Klimt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great result from a recent away day in Maidenhead.

Reading is usually a punting desert on Sundays, so I decided to venture out to Maidenhead. Having to use public transport I needed to find a WG near to the station.
Searched for girls up to 1 mile in SL6. Pleasantly surprised by my search - 5 MILFS who were offering the services that I was looking for.  Did my research here & saucy Fleur looked the best option - 5 positive & 1 neutral reviews.

NAME: saucy Fleur
NATIONALITY: Hungarian
SERVICES: FK, OWO, Fingering, RO, Cowgirl & CIM
SERVICES REFUSED: None
FEE: £70 for 30 minutes.

COMMS: Excellent, all by text. Sent her a text for services I was looking for with date & time. Fleur promptly replied confirming services, date & time with postcode & where to park.

VENUE: Upmarket serviced apartment 10 minutes walk from the station. On the road parking outside. Comfortable double bed with quality en suite shower & selection of toiletries.

Arrived on time & sent Fleur a text. Prompt reply with apartment number & how to find it. It is a gated block so entry via intercom. Found the room & door was open with Fleur behind waiting for me.

FLEUR: Attractive MILF who welcomed me with a kiss. She is a smoker & there was a slight taste of that. Dressed in a black mini dress without any underwear. I would prefer if she had worn underwear because I love the feel of a pussy through the crotch of  panties. I should have requested that in the booking so I’ll remember next time. Claims to be a size 8, but I would guess more like size 12. Stated age is 40 which I would guess is correct. Her best assets are her firm breasts with hard pointy nipples.
Paid her the £70 & accepted the offer of a shower while she stashed the cash. Proper shower cubicle with selection of shower gels.

Out of the shower & into Fleur’s arms for some FK, not DFK. She soon removed the towel I had wrapped around me & started playing with my cock while my hands were soon sliding up her legs to caress her firm bottom & then to play with her pussy. Fleur then dropped to her knees to take my cock in her mouth for some excellent OWO. Good eye contact & plenty of attention to the shaft & balls.

As she came back up I removed her dress & pulled her onto the bed & started to play with her tits & suck those perky nipples.  I just love erect hard nipples & felt great in my mouth. Sucked them for a while & then time to play with her pussy. Slipped a finger in & no objection, in fact she started some soft  fake moaning, I’m good but not that good. I slid down & with my finger still in her I started to lick her out. Tasted very clean & fresh. Now the fake moans increased & got quite loud. She started shaking & I’m not sure if she had an orgasm.

As I came back up more FK, but much more passionate now. Fleur moved down to give me more OWO. I could have laid there all day she is so good, but time was getting short. On with the condom & Fleur rode me cowgirl. What a magnificent sight with her breasts bouncing. As I got close to the point of no return I asked if I could cum in her mouth. Fleur quickly ripped the condom off, wiped my cock with a wet wipe & took it in her mouth. Good sucking & hand work got me to shoot my load. She sucked every last drop & discreetly spat it in a tissue.

Cleaned me up & lay back next to me for more FK & caressing which was a lovely way to finish the punt. Offered use of the shower which I needed because I was sweating after all that exertion. Quick shower & use of a good selection of deodorants. Nice touch to supply various of gels & sprays.

Got dressed, quick kiss & cuddle & I was on my way. Checked my watch & a shade over 30 minutes.

CONCLUSION: Fleur is a lovely MILF who seems to take pride in giving the client what they want. As other reviewers have noted she smiles a lot. Really nice apartment, one of the best I’ve punted in.

Would I return? Yes if only to suck those fantastic nipples again.