Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club, London W2 Lancaster Gate  (Read 1939 times)

vt

Wed 3rd Feb 2016 1-3pm

External Link/Members Only

The background: I've been attending parties about once a month since Sept 2011. I followed Lady Marmalade Parties (LMP) around its various venues in Central London, having a lot of fun in the process with some very hot sexy girls. Most of my most memorable punting experiences have been there and I rarely came away disappointed. At the end of 2014, LMP was forced to move venue again and took the step of re-branding to The Phoenix Club in 2015.

During this process, quite a few of the popular LMP girls failed to resurface at TPC. As 2015 went on, more & more of the top girls seemed to slip away, until what was left was a real mixed bag of great girls who seemed to put real effort into their work amidst a growing number of lazy also-rans, clueless newbies, unappealing MILFs or girls that had been there so long they looked jaded & bored. Very few of the line-ups interested me and those that did I couldn't get to. The organiser Emma had also started up a new venture in Birmingham which meant she left the hostessing to employed girls, who despite their best efforts didn't have the inspiring charisma & enthusiasm of their boss. The net result is that I haven't attended for well over 3 months since October 2015.

But, I still hankered after the fun that can be had in a group sex orgy situation. The girls seem more relaxed in this safe environment. A lot of the fellow guests enter the party spirit and there's often fun banter to be had as well as the exciting sexual encounters. So when an appealing line-up appeared that I could make, I vowed to return...

The Girls:

Emily: Emily was hosting today, but due to absences, she also had to party, which isn't ideal juggling phone & cock. Emily's recent demeanour hasn't been that welcoming, frankly she looked miserable on my 2 previous encounters with her as hostess, which was a shame as I know she can be a fun girl. I put it down to having an off-day, as we all do from time to time, but other guys had also noticed the same, so maybe she was going through a bad patch.

Well today she was smiling, it seemed like we had the old Emily back again. She worked like a trojan servicing some very energetic guys, she's such a strong girl and she was the one that got my pop at the end!  :thumbsup:

Mel: A beautiful Italian Brazilian, slim with bolt-ons and a lovely pair of lips that gave me some very passionate kissing, top supersexy girl!  :rose:

Nicole: Curvy, but firm Romanian, she is such a sexy, naughty girl and I hadn't seen her for ages, so it was a real treat to meet up again today and have some fun together. We know each other's secrets now.  ;)

Lisa: A Mediterranean-looking Londoner who is always very good at coaxing orgasms out of guys with her hands, but together we managed to coax an orgasm out of her pussy today and had a very pleasant relaxed fuck after.

Izabella: Yes, the Polish maneater is back partying. I didn't get a chance to play with her today, but she always livens the atmosphere of a party with her cheeky banter....she's on top form!

Apple: No show...shame as it would have been nice to see the tiny Oriental cock-gobbler again, how such a pretty face can swallow so much man-meat!  :)

Karina: Also no-show...I did meet her once in 2014 so I know she exists, but she's been ill every time since...I really do hope it's not terminal!  ;)

So 5 girls and 7 guys...a bit of sharing at times, but plenty of intimate action too...had a go on the love-swing with Nicole, as well as some FFM with her & Lisa. Getting a spitroast BJ off Emily while she being put through her paces doggy-style by a young Portuguese guy was a sight to behold.

Conclusion: I felt the magic again today! There were lots of highlights, I don't know if it was my long absence that made my heart grow fonder, but the girls certainly delivered today and I came away with that elated feeling I always used to get after a really great party.  :yahoo:

I was a bit apprehensive when the 2 absences were communicated to me and found out Emily would be subbing, given my most recent encounters with her, but she seemed very cheery & smiley today, so even any girls I had reservations about also delivered.

I will still be choosing very carefully which party line-up to attend as there are still a number of girls that just don't appeal to me on the gallery, but I'm really hoping today was a good portent of things to come with Em fully back in control and ready to make any necessary changes to recapture the glory days!  :thumbsup: