Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is there about ebony/mixed race women???!!!  (Read 1487 times)

D82

Always been an asian/oriental fancier and general comments as to why us guys visit them in particular is they are smaller and slimmer in build, , have toghter bods including pussy and just on the whole provide a better more convincing service. (Not always the case but on the whole)

What i would like to ask seeing as i have notbeen with any is what is it about ebony/mixed race girls that you guys visit them? Is there a Unique selling point? Are they better in certain areas of service then others? What isthe company like? What is the sex like?

Thanks in advance and some recommendations for a first timer on black would be helpful.

D

fredpunter

They have skin that is a nice colour.

Offline maxxblue

Always been an asian/oriental fancier and general comments as to why us guys visit them in particular is they are smaller and slimmer in build, , have toghter bods including pussy and just on the whole provide a better more convincing service. (Not always the case but on the whole)

What i would like to ask seeing as i have notbeen with any is what is it about ebony/mixed race girls that you guys visit them? Is there a Unique selling point? Are they better in certain areas of service then others? What isthe company like? What is the sex like?

Thanks in advance and some recommendations for a first timer on black would be helpful.

D

Yes - they are black.

fredpunter

On a more serious note, apart from being a lovely colour ...
They seem to have fewer inhibitions sexually ... I don't mean that they are up for doing anything ... but that a lot of folk are brought up to think even vanilla sex is somehow sinful ... most black women I have seen regard shagging as something as natural as eating or breathing.
They laugh easily and look lovely when they smile, the contrast between white teeth and brown skin is marked.
Pale skin shows up every blotch and blemish which is often not the case with darker skin.
I fancied the pants off a black school girl when I was a school boy, short skirt, white knee length socks, brown thighs exposed between sock and skirt, white blouse, coffee coloured smiling face, button nose, shortish Afro hair, drove me mad .... the lust has stayed with me ever since.

Offline Stephan200210

For me, it has to do with the skin and a healthy look. Very white skin, as someone wrote,  shows all the blotches and even stretch marks. None of that is so marked in darker skin. But it is not just black skin. Any girl with a nice tan (not fake) fits the bill - but that is of necessity generally black, mixed, Latin or maybe Southern European.

And I read recently that one of the projected outcomes of global warming is a huge increase in skin cancer amongst people with white skin. So maybe white people all need to "mate" with people of a darker skin colour to perpetuate the species. And punting is trial run!

D82

I must say the sight of a white cock in and out of a black pussy in vids ive seen is very sexy.

Im just wondering on the personality side? Are they more open? Aggressive? Customer focused?

Offline anyfucker

I must say the sight of a white cock in and out of a black pussy in vids ive seen is very sexy.

Im just wondering on the personality side? Are they more open? Aggressive? Customer focused?
it's a change just like going with a blonde, brunette, redhead, tall short, busty, slim ....
For a duo i like to have a contrast e.g. one blonde, one brunette.
Shooting a good white load on an ebony IMHO is very sexy.
See from about 20:20   External Link/Members Only  i did this with her several years ago :-)
Personality, don't generalise, YMMV

Offline Trenlover

I agree I love white guy on black girl that is hot as hell ,  I love seeing that black skin then you pull apart the pussy to see the pink inside the contrasting colours is sexy as fuck!

D82

it's a change just like going with a blonde, brunette, redhead, tall short, busty, slim ....
For a duo i like to have a contrast e.g. one blonde, one brunette.
Shooting a good white load on an ebony IMHO is very sexy.
See from about 20:20   External Link/Members Only  i did this with her several years ago :-)
Personality, don't generalise, YMMV

Whooa!! Hope thats not the size of cock it tales to satisfy a black women!!!

Defo need to find a pretty black girl who offers a good service and isnt too old. Any recommendations?

Offline stephentall

Chanelle_24 on AW is my go to.

Service and beauty combined

ramrodronnie

Chanelle_24 on AW is my go to.

Service and beauty combined

Do you have a link on Chanelle_24 stephentall?

D82

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83809.0

Try her, she's smart and classy (she says)

Have tried to contact her today but no luck. Anyone got a number? Or met her yet. She does look hot!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I love a bit of ebony too. I like the contrast, black against white. Plus that distinctive taste a black pussy has  :P

If only there were more reasonably priced girls out there  :dash:.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

And I read recently that one of the projected outcomes of global warming is a huge increase in skin cancer amongst people with white skin

Sounds like utter nonsense to me. Skin cancer doesn't depend on the ambient temperature. There was a justified scare about skin cancer resulting from the hole in the ozone layer - which I gather is in the process of getting fixed - but that hole has zero to do with global warming.

vt

I fancied the pants off a black school girl when I was a school boy, short skirt, white knee length socks, brown thighs exposed between sock and skirt, white blouse, coffee coloured smiling face, button nose, shortish Afro hair, drove me mad .... the lust has stayed with me ever since.

I had a similar experience at my junior school too...those schoolboy fantasies linger!

Yes, it's the exotic nature of Black girls that excites me...the dark skin, the contrast of the pinkness inside the pussy, the Afro hair, the full lips, the big white smile, the zest for life, the distinctive smell...but then I also love petite Orientals, tall Nordic blondes and Latina brunettes, cuddly Indian girls, freckled Celtic redheads, English girls next-door...I guess I just love beautiful young women full stop!  :rose:

The beauty of punting, particularly if you can get to London, is that you can usually find whatever variety of look you want at any particular time.   :yahoo:

Offline davidgood

Do you have a link on Chanelle_24 stephentall?

This should take you to her;-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84218.msg1037580#msg1037580

Plus there was another thread last year about her working at HOD and Annabelle's in MK I think.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline anyfucker

Whooa!! Hope thats not the size of cock it tales to satisfy a black women!!!

Defo need to find a pretty black girl who offers a good service and isnt too old. Any recommendations?
young enough?
External Link/Members Only