Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maggie21 (In the docklands)  (Read 1974 times)

Ponyputs

I was looking forward to visiting maggie21 after reading her reviews
But he experience didn't meet my expectations. Probably we both had no attraction for each other and alas no chemistry.

Traveled by tube. Finding the apartment was a real nightmare being a new thing in docklands lacking signage

Fee:   £140
Extras: None
Link: External Link/Members Only

Profile is acutely presented but I feel she probably in the 30's age group

Would visit again: Not my type
Would recommend: No
Value for money: Pricy for machanical experience
Overall Rating:   7 out of 10

About the Venue Score: 7/10

Real nightmare apartment block to fine in the mast of docklands building & pore signage.
Hand to ask consiage for direction. Lifts to floors busy. Maggie room plain simple hire apartment, clean & functional. Didn't see bathroom as it was not offered to me. Maggie used it to shower half way though the meeting, very odd ( possibly I revolted her ) a 1st for me.

About Maggie

Physical Score: 7/10
Maggie is a pleasant girl with black hair, a full figured lady & tall. Dressed in Red dress & heals

Pictures being all trueful

Personality Score: 7/10
Maggie seamed jaded & machanical. Kissing being lit. She provided services reasonable but nothing with real emotion

Services Score: 7/10
well, the BJ was deep she nearly chocked. But everything else was machanical.

I telephoned Maggie in the morning she's a very nice pleasant welcoming voice.

About the Meeting Score: 7/10

To honest we both just went though a well rehearest routine between to adults. The odd moment being when Maggie went for a show half way though...strange, I've never had that effect on a woman before. Even check if I had body odour problems or if my leg had dropped of, very strange.

We both truly did not click in any form at all! no attraction for each other and alas no chemistry.
I'm really don't understand what the many are talking about, I'm at a loss.

Offline Dopedj

Don't feel bad you didn't click...thts always happens with overhyped average looking prossies  :D
When u meet them.

fredpunter

Don't feel bad you didn't click...thts always happens with overhyped average looking prossies  :D
When u meet them.

who else have you seen that it applied to?

Offline hendrix

WTF has "click" got to do with punting? Any good professional prossie should make you feel like the best man in the world even if she's actually repulsed by you. Assuming hygiene and manners etc are all good then it's down to her to make it work.

If you didn't fancy her at all, that's fair enough on your party.

Offline MrMatrix

Well OP after 48 positives her first negative. Sorry to hear you had a poor experience. It does sometimes happen where it just doesn't work and that all can be said. However she remains on my HL. Best of luck on you next punt and thanks for the review. :hi:

DylanPerry

Incredibly interesting review. First negative for her! After first neutral earlier in the year...clearly Maggie's wheels are falling off!!!

Firstly, Ponyputs, don't let a mere prossie question yourself. Shower mid session is incredibly bizarre, but may not even be anything to do with you. One possible answer is that it was due to something in a previous booking...she rushed the prep for you (just wet wiped for e.g.)...then just felt too grimey at that point.

I see the booking was in the docklands area. Funnily enough I have more or less observed a trend of reduced quality when she operates in that area...I mentioned it just today to MrMatrix, see below:

Also somewhat helpful note for all- have found her to be on her best form and easiest to reach when at Brentwood. This is a trek of sorts if you're closer to Central London, but I am and tough it out (public transport routes are decent- Fast train from Liv St. and Stratford).
When she's at Canary Wharf for example, I always got the impression of a more conveyor belt operation which is likely due to location and naturally more bookings

But yes, the wheels are falling off me thinks. All of you with her on your HLs...I'd suggest see her soon (and not at Canary Wharf lol). I should see her one last time for good measure I guess too :unknown:
As they say in football, thanks for the memories...lol

Offline peter jb

she did stopfor shower with me mid-punt , but this was because we were indulging in a bout of anal doggy, and my cock came out with condom covered in shit!
I think I was her first client of day, but she obviously hadn't prepared well . I never have this problems with Thai lady's however tight they are - they are always squeaky clean .
I haven't been back to see Maggie since, which is shame as she does provide a great service , but shit on the condon is a no-no.

Offline pumps

I wouldn't worry about it OP, never had this experience before personally midway through a punt... But I've been with countless prossies that I wish would fuck off during the romp and wash their grubby bodies  :lol:  :sarcastic:

unfortunately clicking with a prossie for a good experience is part and parcel of the game (and obviously the balls in her court for the "click" as the punter already fancies her), the ones that you don't click with but still provide a good service are still usually mechanical anyway, so you cant win.
Thus not being your fault.

best of luck with your next punt.

she did stopfor shower with me mid-punt , but this was because we were indulging in a bout of anal doggy, and my cock came out with condom covered in shit!
I think I was her first client of day, but she obviously hadn't prepared well . I never have this problems with Thai lady's however tight they are - they are always squeaky clean .
I haven't been back to see Maggie since, which is shame as she does provide a great service , but shit on the condon is a no-no.

lol review review review!

Traumatic

Offline Cunning Punt

I think I was her first client of day, but she obviously hadn't prepared well . I never have this problems with Thai lady's however tight they are - they are always squeaky clean.

lol review review review!

Traumatic

Indeed.

Come on, you've been fishing from the pool for three-and-a-half years; it's about time you started giving something back, please.

Offline MrMatrix

over 3 years and no reviews- You need to start supporting the forum with the sort  of information that you are using. It really isn't fair Peter.

Offline Bartolomeo

i've gone for shower midway through session sometimes if i'm feeling hot or getting sweaty and dont want to smell. WGs could feel same way.

Offline Pykie

Sorry you had a bad time ponyputs. I have seen Maggie on average once a month for the last few years and every time has been fantastic.
But I feel for you, shit on your dick is a huge no no!

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the review, its good to have some balance with reviews, can be misleading to some when all they see is positive reviews. But your right, your expectations were probably too high but it will always depend on the day.

She usually puts a lot of effort into her meetings, I always wondered how she could keep such consistency after all this time.

Offline S_holmes

I detect a 'Bangers and Gash' Michelle Independent moment.....

Offline peter jb

Indeed.

Come on, you've been fishing from the pool for three-and-a-half years; it's about time you started giving something back, please.

I'm using old phone to type with never home computer , so struggle with writing long reviews, but if you reed my posts 90% are replys to questions or comments on girls / recommendations . Always try and give back as remember what a help World punter and Bill were when I was starting out on my Asian quest .

vw

I'm using old phone to type with never home computer , so struggle with writing long reviews, but if you reed my posts 90% are replys to questions or comments on girls / recommendations . Always try and give back as remember what a help World punter and Bill were when I was starting out on my Asian quest .

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Typical lazy poster bollocks !   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:56:48 pm by The_Don »

Ponyputs

Thank you gentlemen for your understanding of my little review.
It's not easy to write against the opinions of the majority. But it's a true account of my experience.
I wish Maggie the greatest success in here career pleasing many.
It just didn't happen for me, we all have off days.

I hope my review technique improves with a little more clarity.
This site has inspired my adventures for many years and it high time I return my findings for all to debate as it's a real mind field out in woods by your self. :bomb:

Until next time gentleman & ladies that enjoy a read
I thank you

Offline BillGoldberg

who else have you seen that it applied to?

I experienced similar with Smiley Sindy

Nice woman, friendly, welcoming, but found her skillset very average and I was frankly bored throughout the punt, added to which didnt find her particularly physically attractive, think I gave her a neutral review from memory. I don't think I even managed to cum.

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Thanks for the review and there is no obligation to vote like the other punters  :drinks:
I will nonetheless keep Maggie on my HL if I have the opportunity as I really like her profile and a 50/1/1 record is still very good.