Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secretary_Emma - not by nature  (Read 498 times)

evenodds

The Girl:
External Link/Members Only
Bank Holiday Monday: I was curious so decided on Secretary_Emma (thought she might be cute)

I gave 'her' a call, but no answer, but then I was called back by 'her'. I asked if she was available, she said yes!
Got her postcode, said I'll be there in 25 minutes, set off on my way!

I get to her road and call to say I'm nearby, again doesn't answer my call but then calls back straight after. I say I'm on the road, she has no idea, sounds like a different girl but probably is Emma I'm speaking to this time! She said she never spoke to me on the phone and had just woken up. She Tells me to give her 10 minutes then she will see me. I wait! (of course I wait.....idiot)

10 minutes pass by, I call and get the door number, head up to the flat. Door opens and it's not Secretary_Emma that answers, it's
Sara_Kiss External Link/Members Only I walk in regardless, more to be nosey then anything else. I ask where's is Emma,
Sara says 'you don't want to see me', 'you don't like me'. I say 'I'm looking for something different to you' she says wait, goes away to different room, speak to other girl, who is obviously still in bed! Sara comes back out, tries her best with small talk while the other girl tries to climb out of her pit. Other girl finally comes out and it is in fact Secretary_Emma! She's just woken up, looked nothing like the pictures on her profile in that state. Her explanation for offering other girl was that she'd just woken up and doesn't start working until a later time, pretty much bullshit and wasting my time. I say okay, and say I'll leave, she expects me to stay with other girl, I say 'Nooo' and walk.

Waste of time, but got to see the girl in person to know she's not that special, so I know I'm not missing out on anything!
FYI she advertises she's got 34DD breasts, that's not the case, looked pretty flat under her pyjama top. Slim body but looks a bit nerdy facially! Geek but not chic! ;)

Hope that's helpful

EO

Hidden Image/Members Only