Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Gemma at Winscombe?  (Read 7138 times)

Offline Clint Clitseeker

I have seen Gemma advertising on Gumtree (External Link/Members Only). I have spoken to her on the phone and she does a joint bath/shower, massage upto a full service.

Any one seen her?

Offline John313

Yes saw Gemma a few months ago cracking lady lovely body nice tits and arse had full service what more can I say except wow can't wait to see again

Offline hottext72

Yes saw Gemma a few months ago cracking lady lovely body nice tits and arse had full service what more can I say except wow can't wait to see again

Hi John   would be great if you could do full review on her  :drinks:

Offline Somersetgeezer

Anyone have her number how old was she ??

tyrese999

Was interested myself, anyone have any more personal experience to share with this provider?

Offline PONDEND

I spoke to her on the phone sounded nice, said she was late 30's. I am not from SW but will be down that way in the next couple of weeks, intend seeing her and Vintage Girl from Aw. Will let you know how I get on

Prion

I've seen her.  She must have her set phone patter, all the information above (late 30s, what's on offer etc) were all efficiently mentioned.  Her place is off the main road through Winscombe, but it's a very quiet little lane.  She gave good directions to find her.  Parking available on her drive, which is good because free parking can be hard to find in the village.
Personally, I'd say mid forties for her age.  But she's still a good looking woman.  Fuller figure around the middle, but I wouldn't say fat.  Nice arse and very nice, pert titties; they'd not look out of place on a 20-something so maybe a boob job.  They're natural though and her nipples still go erect.  I got an hour for £90.  Quick shower to start off, she offered to get in with me, but I was keen to get going on the massage, my leg was killing me. So then a very good massage all over for about 45 minutes with nice smelling aromatic oil.  Then she asked if I wanted some fun, and she got naked and it was down to it.  Covered oral, which was excellent even through the condom.  She has nails which she uses to gently scratch your balls and she kisses round your groin.  She hopped on top of me and got me off, which was quite the feat because I seldom come using a Johnny. I'd say 11.5-12 stones is her weight based on the smash impact on my spine.  Another shower, during which she got in with me and washed me down all over.  Out in just over the hour, so she was relaxed about the clock.  I'll go back.

Offline Dreamteamfc

I'm tempted by this lady too. Does she have a website or AW profile at all? Has anyone else seen her?

Online charlie1

I have seen Gemma, very similar experience to Prion.  She is a very nice lady, I would say early forties, very welcoming and easy to get along with.  Massage done in underwear and suspenders etc, which was fine and then quickly stripped ready for action.  The only thing which caught me by surprise was her hairy beaver, when I first met her I automatically assumed either a landing strip or completely bare down below, that aside had a really enjoyable time and would definitely return.

Offline agent orange

anyone have any contact details?

Offline Not_today

Contact details would be good

Online charlie1

Here is her Gumtree advert:-

Gemma offers a therapeutic massage tailored to your individual requirements. Easy to find, 8 miles south of Bristol airport just off A38 with private parking. 8 miles from junctions 21/22 M5. Tel.number 07977 915268.

Offline joninbristol

Gemma is now in Axbridge as some fool posted the name of her village, which caused her problems with neighbours. Please engage your brain before posting the names of small towns and hamlets folks. Doesn't do any of us any favours, only the blue rinse brigade. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Offline ciderhead

Gemma is now in Axbridge as some fool posted the name of her village, which caused her problems with neighbours. Please engage your brain before posting the names of small towns and hamlets folks. Doesn't do any of us any favours, only the blue rinse brigade. Don't give them the satisfaction.
And you have just posted the name of the village where she is now  :dash:

Offline houseboot

I agree. However, from memory, she always advertised as Gemma from Winscombe (Pop 4,500).

If she’s now Axbridge (Pop 2,500) then even smaller community and, yes, she mentions it in her advert.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 02:24:17 pm by houseboot »

Offline joninbristol

I agree. However, from memory, she always advertised as Gemma from Winscombe (Pop 4,500).

If she’s now Axbridge (Pop 2,500) then even smaller community and, yes, she mentions it in her advert.

Maybe she's is neither location, but might be somewhere close by. I ain't totally daft! :) :)  :wackogirl:

Offline joninbristol

...anyways, as her old advert link is invalid, thought I'd post the new one here.
Worth a visit based on my previous experience with her:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Hallon

Not only does her ad say Axbridge, the google maps tab pinpoints the exact road ! WTF  :dash:

Many years ago, had a fling with a woman who moved to Axbridge from Cheddar, following her divorce.

Axbridge felt very claustrophobic, you would always see the same people out and about !

Gemma may offer a cracking service, but christ, talk about putting a target on your back !

Offline Badger1978

I saw Gamma a while back at what sounds like previous location. very friendly, completely put at ease and enjoyed an unhurried bath followed by massage then the extras. In decent shape and have said she did a fair bit of running. Maybe a bit older than late thirties I would say but decent figure and an excellent visit. Did have to park on her drive which wasn't the most discrete. worth a trip though.