Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: classy caroline  (Read 2849 times)

Shaketherooom

Hi, saw this new profile today. Anyone got any feedback - nothing comes up on search here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

The pics look nice and sexy. I called and she sounds nice (if its her i spoke too!) says owo and dfk is ok but guess i'll see on this. Hopefully she i close to as sexy as the pics.

Offline rudolph hucker

Looks like another tidy Pole in Bristol.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline PaintBrush

0 ratings and a big fat Alert !

If you decided to TOFTT, as always I would be interested in your review

Shaketherooom

Hi, so i eventually got to see caroline for a half hour incall today at £70. She is close to the centre, working with one other i think - Loren? They have a receptionist doing phones (carolines english isnt up to doing it herself) who is pretty rubbish.i booked time today, then told to come later as now busy .... Then where are you?? Could have been annoying, but i was flexible on time anyway so took it in my stride.

Arrived at block of flats near student accom in centre of Bristol. Another punter arrived behind me at the communal entrancr, for loren i assume (on the phone - im outside etc....) But they let me in first and held him back a few moments so no awkward joint arrival at the flat door.

Caroline is quite pretty in a milf sort of way, definetley my type.ive never seen harbourside lilly, but i thought it may be her initially as some resembelence, but sure later it was her first time in bristol. she has a bit of a tum, but i kinda like that too. I asked for her to wear a specific few things so she went to change and i showered. When back looking hot, into nice long dfk, then owo in front of the mirror. Nice and wet at my request, deep enough, bit of gagging and ball licking / sucking at her own iniative which i liked. Covered then onto sex, she seems nicely submissive, likes cock slapping (is that a term?), bit of hair pulling, arse slapping - i think she could get quite into all that if you like it too. I had a great time, good physical sex, she said cum in mouth was ok, but came in sex instead, good fun too, stayed over time, no problem at all. She is here only a few day. Back soon she said. Id definetely see her a few times, hoping to see how far to go with her next time.

Offline Roth

Hi, so i eventually got to see caroline for a half hour incall today at £70. She is close to the centre, working with one other i think - Loren? They have a receptionist doing phones (carolines english isnt up to doing it herself) who is pretty rubbish.i booked time today, then told to come later as now busy .... Then where are you?? Could have been annoying, but i was flexible on time anyway so took it in my stride.

Arrived at block of flats near student accom in centre of Bristol. Another punter arrived behind me at the communal entrancr, for loren i assume (on the phone - im outside etc....) But they let me in first and held him back a few moments so no awkward joint arrival at the flat door.

Caroline is quite pretty in a milf sort of way, definetley my type.ive never seen harbourside lilly, but i thought it may be her initially as some resembelence, but sure later it was her first time in bristol. she has a bit of a tum, but i kinda like that too. I asked for her to wear a specific few things so she went to change and i showered. When back looking hot, into nice long dfk, then owo in front of the mirror. Nice and wet at my request, deep enough, bit of gagging and ball licking / sucking at her own iniative which i liked. Covered then onto sex, she seems nicely submissive, likes cock slapping (is that a term?), bit of hair pulling, arse slapping - i think she could get quite into all that if you like it too. I had a great time, good physical sex, she said cum in mouth was ok, but came in sex instead, good fun too, stayed over time, no problem at all. She is here only a few day. Back soon she said. Id definetely see her a few times, hoping to see how far to go with her next time.

Excellent. :drinks:  Glad you had a good time. :thumbsup:  Just added her to my HL. :lol: :rose: :lol:

Offline Roth

And she's back in Bristol again seemingly.  :thumbsup:

Offline BogBog1

Sounds good, although from your description of her I presume she doesn't look much like the girl in the photos?

Shaketherooom

Can kinda see the resemblence a bit, but definetely older, like i said her face looks a bit like lilly's. So not model like in her profile pics, but still nice looking

Offline Roth

Can kinda see the resemblence a bit, but definetely older, like i said her face looks a bit like lilly's. So not model like in her profile pics, but still nice looking

Cheers STR.  :drinks:

Offline BogBog1

Yup thanks Shaketheroom... I wasn't as enamoured by the charms of Lilly as others on here, so I think I'll give this one a miss....

Offline PaintBrush

Thanks  Shaketheroom, great feedback

So another pole ends up on m HL

RGreen80

Hi, well with all this talk i thought I'd find some time to give her a try, and i'm glad I did.

I'll write a more in depth review, but lets just say it was a very good 1hr with some unexpected and most welcome services included ;)

If your around the Redcliffe Way area I would give her a try.

Offline Roth

Hi, well with all this talk i thought I'd find some time to give her a try, and i'm glad I did.

I'll write a more in depth review, but lets just say it was a very good 1hr with some unexpected and most welcome services included ;)

Glad you had a good one!  :drinks:

Offline PaintBrush

Well Spaf,

Good to,hear and look forward to reading the rewiew

Offline Roth

When will you do a review?  :unknown:

Steve sutherland

I really must get to see CC soon. In the mean time has anyone seen this newer Polish Caroline? She looks hot! Steve
 External Link/Members Only