Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bournemouth - extra charges  (Read 565 times)

Offline Mickeyp

Does anyone else get annoyed by an advertised price and then when you ring they want to charge extra?
I'm not into full sex with a working girl I really don't like rubbers but wouldn't risk BB.  Normally I just visit a massage parlour and have a happy ending but recently I've been wanting more, like a nice BJ without and some sexy french kissing.   I do like the oriental girls but whenever you ring up they always want to charge extra for french kissing and OWO.....so frustrating!

Offline anon1989

I don't like parlours, you never know who your gonna see and there over priced for the services you get. My advice would be go and see Holly instead.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 12:10:29 pm by anon1989 »

Offline houseboot

Does anyone else get annoyed by an advertised price and then when you ring they want to charge extra?
I'm not into full sex with a working girl I really don't like rubbers but wouldn't risk BB.  Normally I just visit a massage parlour and have a happy ending but recently I've been wanting more, like a nice BJ without and some sexy french kissing.   I do like the oriental girls but whenever you ring up they always want to charge extra for french kissing and OWO.....so frustrating!

A confusing post.

Massage shops advertise massage. Their advertised prices are for massage.

I'm surprised that any Massage shop is prepared to discuss "extras" over the phones.

"Extras" don't officially exist. Something to discuss in the room with the lady concerned.

Having said that, although most shops/ladies do provide "extras" some don't.

As regards to what "extras" are available, if it's a shop them HE probable, B2B possible and anything else rare. So if they do provide "something else" they will charge high and it will probably be cheaper to go to an AW provider instead.

Offline Mickeyp

A confusing post.

Massage shops advertise massage. Their advertised prices are for massage.

I'm surprised that any Massage shop is prepared to discuss "extras" over the phones.

"Extras" don't officially exist. Something to discuss in the room with the lady concerned.

Having said that, although most shops/ladies do provide "extras" some don't.

As regards to what "extras" are available, if it's a shop them HE probable, B2B possible and anything else rare. So if they do provide "something else" they will charge high and it will probably be cheaper to go to an AW provider instead.

I know massage shops do not discuss "extras" over the phone, and I always go there with the expectation of a good massage and if an HE is on offer then its a bonus.
It is just recently I've fancied a bit more like mentioned in my OP. so have approached a couple of ads (links below) which clearly state there price and services but when ringing to discuss they want to charge extra.

Offline Mickeyp

I don't like parlours, you never know who your gonna see and there over priced for the services you get. My advice would be go and see Holly instead.

Thanks Anon.   I have been really tempted by Holly actually.  most times I've tried she's been booked and it's hard for me to arrange my diary too far in advance.  I've also had a thing for Asian girls recently and find them really sexy, hence my post. :-)

Offline houseboot

I know massage shops do not discuss "extras" over the phone, and I always go there with the expectation of a good massage and if an HE is on offer then its a bonus.
It is just recently I've fancied a bit more like mentioned in my OP. so have approached a couple of ads (links below) which clearly state there price and services but when ringing to discuss they want to charge extra.

These are both "rip off"sites.

Very few of these "Independent" ladies are Independent.

Very few of the photos are of the ladies you are likely to see.

I can usually spot some genuine adverts on the Bristol Vivastreet version.

I'm struggling to identify any genuine adverts on the Bournemouth version.

Price is the least of your worries.