Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lowest price bristol and surrounding area  (Read 1909 times)

Weebit

Hi all
First time posting
Does anyone have any information on lowest price girl for OWO or an locations to pick up a proxy without being watched by police. I know Easton area is being watched by police and have undercover cops.
Bristol, cheltwnham gloucestershire Swindon or bath area

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 06:19:47 pm by houseboot »

Offline whaleears

External Link/Members Only you might want to try Samantha, she used to work at Mellisa's in Kingswood & was lovely when I met her.
Also, I must sound like a broken record but Mellisa's in Kingswood is probably a decent bet. Mature girls for the most part but they'll give you a cheap and cheerful service.

External Link/Members Only

Offline rudolph hucker

Hayley in Kingswood, £30 blow 'n' go.
Although, her latest review was hardly positive in regards to the state of her abode, she does give a good DT

Offline potlad

Visited Melissa’s in Kingswood on many occasions & always had good value for money, until my last visit about 2 weeks ago.
Girl was called Maria a halfcast girl, I would say she was around the 35 & boy was she rough !!

Took my money then claimed I was too big for sex & could only give Oral with, asked her to lick my balls to get me going 5 mins after a half hearted effort of a blow job & she said I can get an extra £20 for that.

Never again will I waste £30 on a tramp like that !
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 12 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline CasualPunter2013

Yeah Maria is awful. My worst punt ever. Other fields there have been great though.

Offline dog999

Visited Melissa’s in Kingswood on many occasions & always had good value for money, until my last visit about 2 weeks ago.
Girl was called Maria a halfcast girl, I would say she was around the 35 & boy was she rough !!

Took my money then claimed I was too big for sex & could only give Oral with, asked her to lick my balls to get me going 5 mins after a half hearted effort of a blow job & she said I can get an extra £20 for that.

Never again will I waste £30 on a tramp like that !
A review would be useful, especially if you have had a shit punt!. :hi:

Offline MajorPayne

Hi all
First time posting
Does anyone have any information on lowest price girl for OWO or any locations to pick up a proxy without being watched by police. I know Easton area is being watched by police and have undercover cops.
Bristol, cheltwnham gloucestershire Swindon or bath area

£20 for 15 minutes or £40 for 30 minutes.