Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gracie Devon  (Read 531 times)

Offline bigbazz96

Hi all,
Anyone visited Gracie recently, I’m planning to see her soon but can’t find a recent review.
All reviews I can find are all positive is she really worth seeing?
Any info would be appreciated
Thanks

External Link/Members Only

vw

Hang on i will just pop and see her the review for you.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Fuzzyduck

OP. I see you've been thinking about it for a couple of months now. Perhaps you're going to have to be the one to do the most recent review rather than wait for someone else to risk their own money and do your reconnaissance for you.

I've not seen her but, FWIW, the reviews this year seem to indicate an improvement following a dodgy one last year. I would expect her to be a good punt but certainly be older and bigger than what her profile might suggest. Just go for it. If you're in doubt, only go for 15 mins so you're minimising the financial risk. And do a review of course!

Offline squigmcdig

OP. I see you've been thinking about it for a couple of months now. Perhaps you're going to have to be the one to do the most recent review rather than wait for someone else to risk their own money and do your reconnaissance for you.

I've not seen her but, FWIW, the reviews this year seem to indicate an improvement following a dodgy one last year. I would expect her to be a good punt but certainly be older and bigger than what her profile might suggest. Just go for it. If you're in doubt, only go for 15 mins so you're minimising the financial risk. And do a review of course!

No need VW will be posting his review anytime now.