Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hatta.....Bee  (Read 9609 times)

Offline jasper

Girls Name: Bee                                                          Place: Hatta Smithdown Road, Liverpool
Date: 30-7-14
Price: £ 35 P/hour                                                              Duration: 1 hour

External Link/Members Only

Description: Bee is very nice looking Thai lady, 5’6”,(ish) with a nice body, I would guess size 12 . Lovely shoulder length straight black hair, that is put into a pony tail for the massage. This lady is facially very pretty and has a lovely manner about her.

Service:

Whichever girl you see at Hatta, the first thing that happens is that the girl shows you to the room asks you to undress and then returns to the room approximately 5 mins later with a bowl of hot soapy water to wash your feet. For me this is a very nice touch. I have not been to Hatta for a few months now and having had a weekend of exercise, decided that Hatta would be the perfect treat.
 I was asked what type, light, medium or heavy massage, plumped for somewhere between medium and heavy. For those that don't know, the massage is carried out on a perfectly kept 3/4 double bed, fitted with extra firm mattress, specifically for massage .
 Cue relaxing music and the massage began. I lay on my front spread eagled and the massage began with a strong firm massage of the backs of legs, bum and feet, I have to say this was excellent. This in turn was followed by a lengthy spell on the back, which again was fabulous. I could feel all the weekends exertions being ironed and tweaked away.  I would guess, at around the 30 minute mark, I was asked to turn over and again the legs were attacked first. The hands were travelling right to the top of the inside of my thighs,were they meet the rest of your body " very nice". This was followed by a massage of my ball sack, after a few minutes, I was very politely asked If I would like,my by now fully erect penis  massaged, well !!! what's a guy to say when we've come this far. Yes was the inevitable answer, Bee confirmed at this point that you pay extra, for my part, I looked up and said Twenty? Bee smiled and H/E hear we come. The deed was done in a super professional manner, without any rush and plenty of oil. The technique was wonderfully delivered using both hands and exploring all around the sensitive areas.... superb!!!
Cleaned up and finished off with another back massage, followed by neck and temple massage. To finish a quick shower to wash away some of the oil and its scent, another must for me. Popped a £20-00 pound note in the young ladies palm and back into the big bad world for me.

Comments: From a sensual prospective a solid 8/10. From the ultimate massage prospective somewhere between 8/ 10

Recommend: Yes

Jasper