Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tarma - 2111539 - Ecccles  (Read 1738 times)

3 review(s) for TARMA MAE (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
11 review(s) for ABBIE ~ (9 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Ludwig

External Link/Members Only                                   
External Link/Members Only

I actually saw this WG at the tail-end of last year, but she's not been reviewed on here before & is still working, so thought it useful to put up a review.

All comms were good - a combination of AW emails, texts and calls. The venue was an inconspicuous house in a relatively large but quiet residential road in Eccles (& looking at the profile, she's still at the same place).

There was/is only one free photo on the profile, and the quality of that is so poor that it would have veins popping out on JRC's forehead. Similarly the PG is ridiculously over-priced at £3.50. However, despite its poor quality, the free photo does give a reasonable idea of her facial appearance. She's averagely pretty, say 6 or 7/10.

The profile states dress size 12, but when I saw her she was definitely more of a size 14. For some a size 14 coupled with 5'4" maybe entering "no thanks" territory, and certainly for me ordinarily it would be. However, in fairness to her, her body was an attractive size 12/14, and was curvy, taut & smooth rather than saggy, flabby & shapeless. She also has lovely huge natural boobs, with great nipples...

Positives:

I generally prefer FK to DFK, and she is a good French kisser; nicely responsive to RO; good OWO technique, with plenty of attention to the balls and shaft; she was a very enjoyable fuck, and accommodating & willing  regarding different positions, with FK throughout the shagging...

No clock-watching or rushing...

Negatives:
None whatsoever in relation to the quality of the service...

At £120 for 90 minutes, she was good VFM; a pleasant & friendly personality, easy to chat with & a very enjoyable fuck...