Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese place in Southampton  (Read 486 times)

Offline Al

A few Chinese adverts up on VS.

One of them is located on a well known street close to the courts/avenue.

These places use stock photos so you never know who is going to be there. However on text they say 24year old and size 8. I suspect you get whoever is on the rota.

Anyone been?

Offline Tun210

Hi,

I have been to the one on Canal walk, similar setup, not the girl in the pics but service was ok, cheap p&d I would say (100/hr).
Regarding the place you mentioned, I messaged the handler and insisted I see the girl first on WhatsApp video call before I come, she did show me for 5 secs, WG was around 40 not 21 as advertised and did not appeal me in anyway so I did not go.

Offline Fatman

Ah so that’s the method!!!
My punting phone is a burn phone so no WhatsApp or anything...
So yesterday I decided to have a ride on the Newbury chines place called and asked if the girl was not fat and had a good figure...yes yes she thin!!!
So arrived girls like miss piggy so I walked... i got out of the house for an hour or so
External Link/Members Only

Offline Al

There is another one by town - its near a union building.

i enquired once and they insisted I go to the union building. My concern was some bloke was going to come and take me to the venue so I didn't bother

I kept trying to explain to the person on the phone (via text) that i was in my car and i am not just going to go and stand outside the building