Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whats happened to the Hungarian crew in West End  (Read 507 times)

Offline shyleo

External Link/Members Only

Used to see Dora in west End in Woking on a number of occasions. Her picture does not do her justice. She has a fantastic bum and nice flat tummy as well as firm tits especially for her age.
As soon as I walked in the first time, she was nearly tearing my cloths off and was straight down on the old fella. I had to slow her down. Sex in mish and doggy as well as RO which was really sweet.
No time keeping - had a massage, shower and chat before floating out of the house. Dora is a very naughty lady but does look after you if you are nervous.
There were 4 or 5 of them in the private house, ut all seem to have dissapeared.

Offline winkywanky

External Link/Members Only

Used to see Dora in west End in Woking on a number of occasions. Her picture does not do her justice. She has a fantastic bum and nice flat tummy as well as firm tits especially for her age.
As soon as I walked in the first time, she was nearly tearing my cloths off and was straight down on the old fella. I had to slow her down. Sex in mish and doggy as well as RO which was really sweet.
No time keeping - had a massage, shower and chat before floating out of the house. Dora is a very naughty lady but does look after you if you are nervous.
There were 4 or 5 of them in the private house, ut all seem to have dissapeared.

She's logged in and showing as Available Today so perhaps you could write a review of her for the benefit of others?

Offline wtfb

It looks like Dora is working in the same place as Blond Suzy Milf External Link/Members Only who I saw in West End.

Smile Angel External Link/Members Only who also worked there from time to time has logged in to AW since August

Offline lillythesavage

It looks like Dora is working in the same place as Blond Suzy Milf External Link/Members Only who I saw in West End.

Smile Angel External Link/Members Only who also worked there from time to time has logged in to AW since August

Bethnal green somewhere, considering for my next London trip, but maybe Suzy the big old blonde.

Offline wtfb

Bethnal green somewhere, considering for my next London trip, but maybe Suzy the big old blonde.

At only £80 an hour Suzy looks like good value for a reliable performer compared with the some of the inflated nonsense we are seeing from other WGs!