Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT SANDRA HOT - Cheltenham  (Read 2314 times)

Offline Just_will

Hey, fellas.

Has anyone met with Hot Sandra Hot who seems to have just arrived in Cheltenham?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she has a pretty face and cracking little body.

Thoughts welcome.  :thumbsup:

craig23

I got very close last week! Unfortunately I had to cancel due to work commitments. She seems pleasant enough on the phone (& I agree with your comments about her face and body) but the only think that may put me off re-arranging is that her address is on quite a busy street (making an after work call less discrete than I would like!

Offline hunnieme

I can't get past the manly eyebrows.

Offline macmate

Nobody taken one for the team yet? Agree about the eyebrows, but little head's thinking she's looking very alluring tonight...

SirFrank

Just Will - do something about your avatar mate it fucking spooks me out

Offline macmate

One look at her in those stockings and corset and suddenly the EE thing isn't that concerning...! God I hope the missus delivers tonight, that will stop the little head doing the thinking then!

Offline Just_will

Just Will - do something about your avatar mate it fucking spooks me out

Haha! Better get used to the face. You'll be seeing it a lot of it before long - particularly in this pass time ;)

Still haven't seen Sandra yet but she's back and she's shaved a tenner of the hour. What better time to drop by?

touch.and.go

Haha! Better get used to the face. You'll be seeing it a lot of it before long - particularly in this pass time ;)

Still haven't seen Sandra yet but she's back and she's shaved a tenner of the hour. What better time to drop by?

I agree with Sir Frank - can't you find a nice picture of two girls 69'ing or something?

Offline Just_will

I agree with Sir Frank - can't you find a nice picture of two girls 69'ing or something?

Not a 69 but a compromise ;)

touch.and.go