Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata Relaxing Massage - Stroud  (Read 5933 times)

Offline Gastroboy

External Link/Members Only

Does anyone have any info on Renata's relaxing massage? Does she offer naturist massage or any extras? Can't find anything in here so far.

Offline j4ckw1ll5

I've been trying to see her but it's never worked out as she doesn't seem to work every day.
I spoke with her & we discussed a HE massage but didn't nail her down on details on price.
Would be keen to hear feedback from anyone who has seen her.
Get booked in & hit us up with a review.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I've been trying to see her but it's never worked out as she doesn't seem to work every day.
I spoke with her & we discussed a HE massage but didn't nail her down on details on price.
Would be keen to hear feedback from anyone who has seen her.
Get booked in & hit us up with a review.

Get on in there and TOFTT.

Offline qu3rky1

Trying to book her at present so will report back when I secure a booking and present my findings...
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Good man, looking forward to hearing your review  :thumbsup:

Offline qu3rky1

Booked in for Monday at noon...

Offline qu3rky1

Everything done via text which would probably explain why she was a little apprehensive over a certain piece of information...
During texting I asked for confirmation of prices for a 'full body' massage (NOTE: the inverted commas).

To which her reply was: "This is a relaxing full body massage, please see my website."
Then in a further text she also stated "Full body, excluding private parts"

I pushed a little and enquired (politely) "Perhaps I could enquire about those other aspects?"

Her reply "Not yet."

So I am guessing it's on the cards, just either not via text. Will enquire when at the appointment slowly...
Already noted to her I prefer to be completely naked and she is fine with that...

Report due Monday afternoon hopefully with much more info

Mr trump

Yeah I seen her once and she was rubbish,real rubbish massage
I didn't ask for anything else as got so bored

Offline Fishface

Yeah I seen her once and she was rubbish,real rubbish massage
I didn't ask for anything else as got so bored

Trying to put people off?
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.

Offline KC66

I saw Renata maybe 10 times a few years ago. I was naked every time covered by a towel. Despite being obviously aroused and more and more suggestive with each e mail exchange leading to a meet absolutely nothing more than massage was ever available.

A pretty lady in good shape and I really enjoyed the massage but just ended up to frustrated that she wouldn't finish the job.

Be keen to know if things have changed in the last few years.

Mr trump

Trying to put people off?

No just being honest,you defo get no extras and the massage was far to light for me

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Noted - but I think there's more under this stone than meets the eye. Qu3rky sounds like you could either strike gold or just get a light massage  :scare:
Still must be worth a punt - you've made it clear what you want & if she's willing to see you it should be game on! I look forward to your full report back after your Monday visit - good luck  :cool:

Offline qu3rky1

Mr trump

Yep told you

She will tease just to get you there then act offended if you ask for more

Waste of money

Offline Hondaboy

visited her around 2 years ago and got massage with HE ... maybe she has reduced her service

Thepascal1

I'm tempted to go and see what's she like