Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violet Sinners/Devine Sirens  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Cosworth89

External Link/Members Only

Got a booking with this lady tonight anyone seen her and know if she is any good?

Offline j4ckw1ll5

No but do tell us how it went & if she's worth a visit?

Offline JimmySW

Doesn't look like incall is an option - no services listed and only 18 - this really is TOFTT! Looking forward to your review!

Offline Cosworth89

Doesn't look like incall is an option - no services listed and only 18 - this really is TOFTT! Looking forward to your review!

No review as such but wasn't the best punt I have ever had. I think there was a chemistry issue in terms of what I was after and how I go about a meet and how she goes about it and she also seemed very jaded by the whole thing (speaking about other punters etc). Pictures although not unattractive in person seem to be different from the profile ones I saw on the link I provided. She admitted that her driver did the profile and she has not seen it. Seemed to be wearing a wig and had hairy arm pits which seemed odd to me but that's a personal thing as although not overly concerned about grooming excess body hair is something I find off putting even on myself. Was pleasant and not nasty spoke and chatty and seemed to get on but again seemed very jaded by the job and what she does I could be wrong about that but she did say the only thing she enjoys about the job is the money. Has AW account but I couldn't remember what it was called. Although her pussy out of this world tight and she gave a good BJ I will say that. Would I see again probably not as VFM wasn't really there for me in terms of the whole experience. As you said also lack of in call meant I had used my own home as a meet point which I am apprehensive about as I like discretion when I punt just as I imagine the woman does. Any way like I said no review as such but hope that helped?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 01:28:18 pm by Cosworth89 »

vw

thanks for the info Cosworth, useful stuff and understand reasons for not reviewing with home outcalls.

did she have dreads ?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 01:41:02 pm by vw »

Offline Cosworth89

thanks for the info Cosworth, useful stuff and understand reasons for not reviewing with home outcalls.

did she have dreads ?

No like I said she appeared to be wearing a wig for some reason. Not requested by me that is for sure though she did say about pictures of her having dreads on her profile I am not sure if that is AW or the sinners one. Overall lack of VFM for quite high end prices although you live and learn it can hit you in the pocket and make you wary of your next punt. Possibly seeing Ava.Valentine tomorrow but this left me a little unsure (I know Ava has nothing but rave reviews and I imagine she is as good as people say). Again not horrible or nasty and I thought she wasn't unattractive but felt very flat after the meet in regards to the overall experience.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 03:50:36 pm by Cosworth89 »

Offline HawkG

Offline HawkG

PS Anyone seen Tamara from that agency? She looks amazing.

vw

Just an update, had a recent  last minute punt with her, despite the wig anxd sparkly face stickers was a good punt, very submissive and face got pounded like a trouper.  review to follow.   :D

Offline Cosworth89

Just an update, had a recent  last minute punt with her, despite the wig anxd sparkly face stickers was a good punt, very submissive and face got pounded like a trouper.  review to follow.   :D

Glad you had a good one mate. Maybe I just got a little unlucky as it was a late punt. Like I said nice lass not unattractive and definitely gives a great blowy and has a pussy that is out of this world tight. Just didn't leave feeling that it was worth the money paid out. Still want to See Emily External Link/Members Only so may try her soon.

donjon

....very submissive and face got pounded like a trouper.  ...

Somebody's face got 'pounded'? Difficult to imagine how that could even be alright.

vw

Somebody's face got 'pounded'? Difficult to imagine how that could even be alright.

Face fucking can be fun , all consensual and her idea.     :yahoo: :dance:

2 years no reviews, are you gay, a christian  virgin or a judgmental leech?