Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XX-Gemma-XX 2550191 (Cambridge incall)  (Read 3121 times)

16 review(s) for XX-Gemma-XX (10 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for Sexy_Louise1990 (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Pareidolia

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

I tend to have my fun in the Big Smoke, but I do keep an eye out for those that I would travel to, and Gemma was certainly one of them. She is Lincolnshire-based but tours as far south as Cambridge, and I took the opportunity to spend an hour incall with her.

Being used to the bait & switch London profiles, it was refreshing to see that Gemma profile was accurate in all aspects - from the photos to her likes. £130 an hour with all likes inclusive is VFM for someone like me.

Comms good (though I think it might be the group admin who deals with the booking - maybe Sexy_Louise1990 - External Link/Members Only ?). I met her at a hotel with easy parking. Fairly inconspicuous environment, privacy maintained.

I think shes stunning, certainly passes the "out of my league" test. Im aware that many of us say "better than the photos", but its definitely true here. Make-up and clothing impeccible.

Gemma is softly spoken with an engaging personality. Reasonably intelligent too, with professional aspirations and a professional attitude to her current work.

Her "likes" are accurate, and I had the opportunity to enjoy much of them. WMMV of course. Not a clock-watcher, though it wasnt like I sayed much longer than the agreed hour. Left happy, as you might imagine.

The only issue I had was getting out of the hotel car park, the barrier didnt automatically rise as I didnt have a code or token to open it. Waited for another car to use the barrier and then raced through with it!

I genuinely hope to see her again if the opportunity arises.

[/fluffy]