Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage plus HR Peterborough - Layla 27  (Read 5306 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3460670) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline #1sixone

External Link/Members Only

Hi all,

First review...so here goes.

I joined UKP just before lockdown, so after getting my vaccines, this is my first opportunity to contribute.

I've been punting for a while before joining UKP and with this being my first post vaccine punt, I decided on a vanilla option to ease me back in.

Layla has been on AW for a good few years and has been reviewed on her too. I decided she'd be a safe bet for a return to punting.

Comms...were good.
I phoned on the morning, she didn't answer first time, I didn't leave a message, but then phoned me back about half an hour later....maybe a caution for others to consider. Good English...she's been in the UK along time.

I arrange meet for as soon as possible and she was able to see me in 30 mins. I asked for a half hour thai massage with hr to finish. She told me that would be £50. And she texted me the postcode.
Fair enough I thought.

She's in a safe part of Peterborough and I parked in a large pay and display car park a minute or so walk to her flat.

The location...I phoned her from my car to tell her I'd arrived to get further instructions. She explained the directions and tbh, I was confused. She realised this and said she'd text them to me.
I received the text and made my way to her flat.
The directions were clear and it was very easy to find.

The meet...well, she's no spring chicken, I'd guess early 50s but as I am too, I wasn't bothered. I thought she'd aged well and looked good. She is on the large side too...maybe a size 14. But again, I was happy with what I saw.

She asked me to sanitise my hands, she did too and then she put a face mask on.

Into the bedroom, no shower offered, but I had just had one.
I was asked to strip naked, proper massage table.

She uses warm oil and the massage is very good. Layla is chatty but also let me enjoy the massage. She massaged my back, arms, legs and then the cc swipes and the base of my scrotum...felt good.

There is a large clock in the room and after just over 20 mins she asks me to turn over.
I guess if I'd opted for an hour this is where she'd have massaged my front, but with this being half an hour it was on to the hr.
Lots of warm oil on the old chap and with one hand wanking me, the other was sliding on my perineum and my arsehole...a very proficient handjob and after a few minutes I'd blown my load.
She cleaned me up and wiped the oil off me.

I got dressed and we chatted shit about nothing in particular.

I think the punt ran over by a few mins...no issues.

Pros....
Good massage, pleasant lady, I got exactly what I was looking for.

Cons....
She phoned back...not always a great idea.
She remained fully clothed for the punt. To be fair, I didn't ask her to remove any...next time I would.
Shower not offered, I didn't need one, but I didn't ask either.

Would I return...yes...I'm tempted with a return because the massage was good and I would like to see if I can get her kit off without paying anymore money  :D

That's about it folks....in summary...I decent massage from an aging Thai SP....I enjoyed it and to me, that's all that matters.  :thumbsup:

Offline lee1

Thanks for the review.

She seems to also have a gumtree ad: External Link/Members Only

Could you confirm what you paid? I assume £30 (massage for 30 min) + £20 for HR

Offline #1sixone

To be honest, I didn't realise she had a gumtree ad too.

I guess that would be the pricing structure, but I enquired refer her AW ad and just asked for a half hour thai massage with hr.

She did say the hour would was £70. Obviously much better value for money, but I was short on time and just opted for 30 mins  :hi:

Offline Belgarion

I exchanged messages with her before the pandemic. Was happy to offer FS until I said I was black.

Was happy to provide Massage with HE but I was not interested in that on the day.